Jamie C. Adams Memorial Pull at Hart County FG KY

Sure sounded like a good time sorry I didn't make it down.Glad it was a good turn out.

Dale

Justin I gave Lynn a phone no. for parts for your transfercase.and gears for his truck.

Dale

Justin do you have any vidio,s of your 2wd gasser pulling.

Dale

tears i was really hoping to do good there lol....first time i have ever blew a innercooler boot. must be because it was so cool out side. o well it was a really good pull.

Thomas Carmickle, customer, hooking in 2.6 class:
Click here to see Video

DieselDiva, hooking in 3.0/2.8 Twin class:
Click here to see Video

The number 4 injector line came COMPLETELY off at the end of the hook, spraying diesel everywhere along with starting the truck on fire, melting the cowl etc. You'll see the white fire extinguisher crap on my hood in the next videos I post.

Here are some pics from the trip:
IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

Our favorite guy, House:
IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

I think you need to get Eric a nice big PureDieselPower.com sticker to put across the RV!!!!

Bout time you posted up Garrett. I was getting worried if you guys made it back ok or not. How was the trip?

oh oh that malibu bust of been getting to joe in the second pic.

Prolly lucky theres not a 3rd, lol

Firemed, was your truck the one backed up to the wall with the dual miter stacks in the center of the bed sitting back to back?

yeah thats it.

i just got it out of the paint shop on friday. i wish i would of made it over to say hi. for some reason i didnt make it out to meet anybody. i did meet fireman450 and single stack (the other guy from salem IN, he blew his boot mid track) and got smoke.

Attachments

• 9-29-2008-1.jpg
    9-29-2008-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P9010316.JPG
    P9010316.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Looking good garret!!! Glad to see nobody got hurt when she started on fire.