Jamie C. Adams Memorial Pull at Hart County FG KY

Yes it is raining here but the track was paritially worked yesterday then covered to protect it from the anticipated rain.

I'm about to walk out the door with a buddy to go pick up the donated grader tractors from Whayne Cat in Bowling Green Ky! My truck is TKO'd cracked head and didn't have enough time to get another one checked and O-ringed.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the rain will GO AWAY!!

Is there any one coming to this pull with an 01\02 24v that has a smarty programmer that would let me try it out and see if i should buy one. if so i would really appreciate it thanks. pm if you could help

lol, i just replied to your pm before i read this. I will bring it down also.

Jeremie

Another update:

We will be having 2 tracks and 2 sleds like last year. I believe all the truck classes will run on Corbins Sled (high speed) and the tractors will run on the Lynn Logging Sled.

The Cambellsville pull for Sunday is a GO!! It will start at 12pm CST/ 1pm EST. Classes are 2.5, 2.8, and if enough show up they will add a 3.0 class.

For Hotels, there are a few around the Horse Cave, Cave City, and Elizabethtown areas. Hope this is a big turnout. Big thanks to all that show up to pull and to watch!!!

Is the Cambellsville pull this Sunday (26th) or next Sunday?

Tractors have been dropped off.....been banging gears in a '07 F350 for the last few hours!:bang:hehe:....track is still covered....pull is still on hope to see you all there!!

All I can say is THANK YOU GUYS!!!! Thanks to each and every one of you that came out to pull tonight. And also those who came to spectate. Also thanks to these people who came to the track early this morning to help get the track ready:

Casey Taylor
Tanner Cain
Wade Jackson
Ray Heith
Bo Taybor
Mark Harris
Johnathan Corbin

Tonights pull was a big success yet again. There wasn't as many trucks and tractors as there were last year, but it was still a Spectacular show. Also like to thank House, Garrett Shields, Devin Lopp, Joe Underwood and all of the other out of state pullers that came to this event.

Good meeting you House and Garrett. Hope to see you guys agian next year.

I can't remember the exact results of the Street class, but here are what I know in my head from all 3 classes

2.6 Street
1st-Spencer Sims

3.0/2.8 twins
1st-Garret Shields
2nd-Joe Underwood
3rd-Jackie Adams pulling Jamie's truck

Open Diesel
1st-Garrett Shields
2nd-Dusty Gossett
3rd-Jackie Adams

Again Thanks to all that came. Hope to see you next year at this event!!!

R.I.P. Jamie Curtis Adams 12/23/87-10/8/07

yea it was a good trunout and i liked the two sleds....i wish i didnt blow a boot

IT Was a great pull!!! too bad my clutch let loose at the line

Thanks a bunch for the info. Drove 6 hours today, up there and back to find out that the pull is NEXT Sunday. Thanks a helluva lot for a wasted day!

well he was at the pull last on saturday and they told everyone that it was cancelled .....too bad man sorry

Thanks a bunch for the info. Drove 6 hours today, up there and back to find out that the pull is NEXT Sunday. Thanks a helluva lot for a wasted day!

I am terrably sorry for your wasted trip. I didnt find out it was canceled until our pull was underway on saturday. Sry I couldnt relay the info sooner. 3 inches of rain didnt do well for the track, thats the reason for the postponement.

Fireman450

It was still a beautiful day and a senic drive. Just disappointed that I didn't get to see any smoke........No big deal.

I had a GREAT time there. The track prep was very good for the rain. The crew did a good job.

Good to meet ya fireman450, even though it was at the end. That is a good running 2wd. even had the front end starting to teeder.

Sorry joe (house) had clutch trubbles. I really wanted to see it pull since he got all that work done.

Garrett did awsome. guess he wanted to get his sponsor money back,lol. How much damage did the fire do. To me it just looked like some plastic cowling(?), stuff where the windshield wiper is. Going 28.2mph down the track is moving!!

Nice to meet you jacob, just got to keep them boots on,lol.

Sorry guys i got busy after the pull and didnt get to have a drink with ya all.

I had a GREAT time there. The track prep was very good for the rain. The crew did a good job.

Good to meet ya fireman450, even though it was at the end. That is a good running 2wd. even had the front end starting to teeder.

Sorry joe (house) had clutch trubbles. I really wanted to see it pull since he got all that work done.

Garrett did awsome. guess he wanted to get his sponsor money back,lol. How much damage did the fire do. To me it just looked like some plastic cowling(?), stuff where the windshield wiper is. Going 28.2mph down the track is moving!!

Nice to meet you jacob, just got to keep them boots on,lol.

Sorry guys i got busy after the pull and didnt get to have a drink with ya all.

Nice to meet all of yall too, Hope yall had a safe trip home.
Got some bugs to get worked out but thats part of it.
Fireman450

LaRae has a video of her "FireBall" pull. Just got done having dinner with them, so it wont be a while til the video is up....

But I got to say you guys put on an awesome pull! Had a great time and got to watch a lot of trucks I have never seen before. Having the RV there was a good kick too!

Oh and the fire was just from a #4 injevtor line blowing off and diesel hitting the exaust manifold. Bout the only thing i had to put out when I poped the hood was just a bit so insulation that was still in the hood braces. I guess that just goes to show you that a fire extinguisher and a fire supression system is a GOOD idea!!!

Here are the official results from the diesel classes.

2.6 Street Diesel - 27 entries

1st Spencer Sims - 03 Chevy - 316.77
2nd Matt Thompson - 01 Dodge - 308.32
3rd David Pedigo - 04 GMC - 296.08
4th Dusty Gossett - 06 Chevy - 292.90
5th Micah Downey - 01 Dodge - 290.12
6th David Dudgeon - 00 Dodge - 284.27
7th BJ Wix - 96 Dodge - 280.59
8th Bryan Wease - 07 Dodge - 280.46
9th Zack Heath - 96 Dodge - 279.80
10th Kris Bolte - 07 Chevy - 279.10
11th Lynn Chapman (Fireman450) - 94 Dodge 2wd "Smoke Showin" - 278.20
12th AJ Baker - 00 Dodge - 277.65
13th Doug Jamison - 04 Chevy - 273.56
14th Justin Bragg (ME) - 04 Dodge - 273.52
15th Tanner Cain - 00 P-pumped Dodge - 273.11
16th Devin Lopp - 02 Ford F-250 - 271.79
17th Santus Abraham - 07 Dodge - 271.06
18th Chase Eller - Dodge - 268.08
19th Austin Jones - 256.47
20th CJ Matthews - 00 Ford F-250 - 250.44
21st Bradley Winchester - 05 Dodge - 244.55
22nd Thomas Carmicheal - 224.80
23rd Kenny Dale Mullins - 04 Dodge - 218.63
24th Brent Sharrod - 217.35
25th Matt Herman - 205.26
26th Jacob Lewis - 02 Dodge - 190.46
27th Matt Stinson - Dodge - 182.52

3.0 Single / 2.8 Twins Super Street - 11 entries

1st Garrett Shields - 98 Dodge - 329.59
2nd Joe Underwood (Underwood Tire) - 97 Dodge - 321.04
3rd Jackie Adams - 06 Megacab (Jamie Adams Truck) - 311.02
4th Dusty Gossett - 06 Chevy - 306.41
5th Tyler Pedigo - 04 GMC - 298.65
6th Matt Thompson - 01 Dodge - 294.25
7th Lerea Eckes (Diesel Diva) - Garretts 98 Dodge - 289.19
8th Devin Lopp - 02 Ford - 282.01
9th Josh Mosley - 00 Dodge - 274.74
10th Lynn Chapman (Fireman450) - 94 2wd Dodge "Smoke Showin" - 268.74
11th Joe Kupfershmid (House) - 00 Ford F-350 - 124.65

Open Diesel

1st Garrett Shields - 98 Dodge - 334.58
2nd Dusty Gossett - 06 Chevy - 309.43
3rd Jackie Adams - 06 Megacab (Jamie Adams Truck) 298.93
4th Todd Adams - 04 Dodge - 283.68

Again thank you all for coming to this event and hope to see you all next year.

Maybe someone videod the whole pull and will post soon. I know there is a video in the 2wd section of Fireman450's pull.