Jamie C. Adams Memorial Pull at Hart County FG KY

yeah thats it.

i just got it out of the paint shop on friday. i wish i would of made it over to say hi. for some reason i didnt make it out to meet anybody. i did meet fireman450 and single stack (the other guy from salem IN, he blew his boot mid track) and got smoke.

It was nice meeting you. You were getting alot of complements on your truck down here. I will admit it was diffrent.

Fireman450

lol. God!! Well, Sry I didn't make it over to meet you either. I was pretty busy trying to line trucks up to pull and a bunch of other stuff. That is one sharp truck you have though.

We might have to change it to creepy disco avatar guy...

:hehe: easy now, diva.

Tell me about it, i saw kinos truck behind us one moment and then at the starting line the next. then there was another truck that looked like his also.

I know one thing. There is more to putting on a pull than what people think. But I still had a blast the whole night.

I know one thing. There is more to putting on a pull than what people think. But I still had a blast the whole night.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!:hehe::bang

But neither I nor Justin Bragg (Kino Fab) can take a majority of the credit, the real person who got the ball rolling for this years memorial pull is someone who is not even a member of any Diesel website. This year a good part of the reason we were able to have this pull was because of Sharon Basil. She ran herself ragged for about 2 months trying to get the majority of this stuff lined out, and Bragg and I jumped in and helped where we could. But yeah Justin there is A LOT more to it than most people realize. I could name off about 5 things I'd do different next year after this years experience.:hehe:

Yes very very true. This pull wouldn't have been possible with out Sharon.