Jamie C. Adams Memorial Pull at Hart County FG KY

I should have the truck back so yes ill hop in a convoy. I'll meet ya in L-Ville You staying the night or going back.

havent decided yet, check price on a room and let me know

Also just like last year, there is a pull in the works right now at Campbellsville, KY on the following Sunday. I'll let you guys know if its a go or not.

Also just like last year, there is a pull in the works right now at Campbellsville, KY on the following Sunday. I'll let you guys know if its a go or not.

Why do I see this being hard on my wallet:hehe:....:bang ....IF I get her back together in time! double:bang:bang

Thanks for driving down and helping tonight Justin....I gotta do something about that winch cable though.:what:

No problem. I know where there is a stock head at. Just needs cleaning up if you need it. Lynn Chapman (Fireman450) has his stock head off his 2wd puller sitting on a shelf right now.

As soon as I get word on the KYDTR.com site. If I don't get in touch with you guys before then about it, then I will let you know the night of the pull. I should know something before then though.

I can't go this year. I am attending a friends wedding saturday night. I tried to get her to move it up a few hours, but she got a little mad when i told her why I wanted to leave early. good luck everybody, and get some video.

Mike

So far the plan is....Ill be there!

Hope they have some tarps! 70% chance of rain on friday and 20% on saturday! lets pray for clear skys!

Im still planning on it. Guess i better look up some prices on hotels...

Another update:

We will be having 2 tracks and 2 sleds like last year. I believe all the truck classes will run on Corbins Sled (high speed) and the tractors will run on the Lynn Logging Sled.

The Cambellsville pull for Sunday is a GO!! It will start at 12pm CST/ 1pm EST. Classes are 2.5, 2.8, and if enough show up they will add a 3.0 class.

For Hotels, there are a few around the Horse Cave, Cave City, and Elizabethtown areas. Hope this is a big turnout. Big thanks to all that show up to pull and to watch!!!

Is there any one coming to this pull with an 01\02 24v that has a smarty programmer that would let me try it out and see if i should buy one. if so i would really appreciate it thanks. pm if you could help

Well I've got a weekend off and I'm going to plan on trying to come up for the pull as well.