Jit scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like I said send it back and you get your money. If it isn't right wouldn't you send it back to get your money? You were so desperate to have your money back the day you got the pump you just drag it out even more? What did you do try a scam and send a different pump. Sounds ****ed up to me.

I was letting it get worked out with PayPal like it should. If he would have sent the right pump he would have his money I would have the pump and guess what all would be good.

Last edited:
WOW, your have a lot of balls calling me the scam artist! You sold me a 180hp Pump that was to be a good running pump. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box. I contacted you immidiately and told you it was not what I paid for and the first thing you did was call me a liar. I sent you my number and asked you to call me... you refused. I asked for your number so i could text you pics because again you were calling me a liar. Again you didnt want to do that. Then I told you that you need to pay for me to ship it back because it was close to $50 and it was your **** up! Then you started getting ****ty with me. Ill post your smart ass comments when I have more time later but bottom line is, you sent me that POS pump instead of the 180 pump I paid for. Ive done over 100 deals here and never had one go south like this. IT IS VERY SAD!
So did you send him back a different pump?

phone

So why wasn't the original POS pump returned to the op? Seems fishy to profess what a pos it was and then return another pump.

^^^ damn, got beat!

Now you may see why I was hesitant to just refund his money first without getting the correct pump back. Ive delt with this before. That's why most any big ticket items I sell I mark. Sold a turbo few months ago perfect shape guy did same thing said it was junk did the PayPal thing. Shipped me HIS junk and tried to get his money. I had plenty of pics and documentation of what I shipped with the markings and showed what he shipped was different. Ity money back and got to keep what he shipped me.

Last edited:
PayPal just emailed me and called and requested I contact the police and file a report within 10 days and they can close this case in my favor.

I was hoping JIT would come comment. There are always 3 sides to every story. Y'all should answer the real questions without jumping around.

1st: JIT, What was different about the 180 Pump that was sold? Why was is a crap pump vs what he said it was

2nd: JIT, If it was a crap pump, why didn't you just return it?

3rd: MACK, If JIT gave you his ph#, why wouldn't you call? Seems quicker and easier, even though it's hard to document.

I didn't call because we were already messaging back and forth and he was threatening over PMs so I don't need to deal with that over the phone there is no point. I already told him to ship it back and I would refund the money he wouldn't unless I paid him first so he went right to PayPal. This was all over maybe a 30 minute period. Once it went to PayPal talking to him outside of PayPal is of no use. I had no problem refunding the money once the CORRECT one was shipped in its original condition. He had the chance to do that even with PayPal and choose not to.

Last edited:
You know at first I gave you the benefit of doubt thinking maybe you just boxed the wrong one. But when I told you it wasn’t the right pump you instantly called me a liar and said I was switching parts on you. That response was the last thing I thought I would get. And it got me thinking only someone shady would even think like that. Then when I threatened to start a thread about this you said you didn’t care if I bashed your name… you would just make a new one. At that point I knew you were shady!

After I filed the claim you continued the nonsense with the responses below…

CompD2.png

CompD1.png

I was hoping JIT would come comment. There are always 3 sides to every story. Y'all should answer the real questions without jumping around.

1st: JIT, What was different about the 180 Pump that was sold? Why was is a crap pump vs what he said it was

2nd: JIT, If it was a crap pump, why didn't you just return it?

3rd: MACK, If JIT gave you his ph#, why wouldn't you call? Seems quicker and easier, even though it's hard to document.
quoted for answers

You know at first I gave you the benefit of doubt thinking maybe you just boxed the wrong one. But when I told you it wasn’t the right pump you instantly called me a liar and said I was switching parts on you. That response was the last thing I thought I would get. And it got me thinking only someone shady would even think like that. Then when I threatened to start a thread about this you said you didn’t care if I bashed your name… you would just make a new one. At that point I knew you were shady!

After I filed the claim you continued the nonsense with the responses below…

CompD2.png

CompD1.png
You showed absolutely nothing here.

phone

Mack, did you send a text of the pump for sale? Or have a picture in the for sale add? And do you have a pic of the pump that was returned?

I sent him no picks of the pump. I have pics of the black pump I sent him and the brown pump he sent me. They are with the police report and PayPal.

I will say he was courteous enough to take the caps off the injection ports and oil feed of my pump and put them on this junk pump. So he's probably using the pump and can't ship it back......

Status
Not open for further replies.