Jit scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he can explain why he sent a different pump back I call complete bs on his part. I can't possibly believe any reasoning for doing that other than trying to chit you out of the pump.

I was hoping JIT would come comment. There are always 3 sides to every story. Y'all should answer the real questions without jumping around.

1st: JIT, What was different about the 180 Pump that was sold? Why was is a crap pump vs what he said it was

2nd: JIT, If it was a crap pump, why didn't you just return it?

3rd: MACK, If JIT gave you his ph#, why wouldn't you call? Seems quicker and easier, even though it's hard to document.

In it for the answer's. Moved it to page 3.

Here's a solution to the frequent problem we have here in buying and selling parts.

Eliminate all PayPal or for that matter any external payment process. Pay the Competition Diesel directly, have a panel of three judges, jury, and executioners to decide any and all disputes. The owner of the site holds the otonomous tie breaker with no repeal. The way I see it the interest alone would pay for the headache that the powers to be to have to put up with moderating the drivel.

Once a a decision is made it's final. Don't like it don't screw people over. Pure and simple!

Last edited:
Who has time for that?

Ain't_nobody_got_time_for_that_screengrab.jpg

Just out of curiosity, is everyone siding with mack because he posted this first?

I don't think anyone is siding but he seems to be the only one giving all he can for his side. I haven't seen Jit answer any of the questions asked of him yet. He just showed 2 PM's which really doesn't prove anything IMO.

Just out of curiosity, is everyone siding with mack because he posted this first?

The fact that JIT has avoided/not commented on the accusation that he returned a different pump than he was sent or explained what was wrong with the pump he received is kind of a big deal.

He won't answer because everyone already knows the answer. Plus I have plenty of pictures and proof and witnesses of what was shipped and what was received and a full police report with everything in it I get to pick up Monday and send to PayPal. The cop said I have plenty of evidence to press charges for theft if PayPal does not come threw.

Last edited:
It is unfortunate that guys like him don't do the right thing when they have the chance.......... Like send the right pump back and get their money back like they want.... That would be the logical thing to do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-11-08-10-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-11-08-10-48.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
The fact that JIT has avoided/not commented on the accusation that he returned a different pump than he was sent or explained what was wrong with the pump he received is kind of a big deal.

Will it change the outcome of the story if he answers? Mack is just going to say he is lying the same as JIT will about mack.

I'm not siding with either one, both stories could be considered shady.

If I went by PMs alone and how they read, Id say that Mack was the dishonest one in this transaction, but you guys have a point about JIT's silence on the matter making him look guilty and the he-said/he-said BS that only they know the truth to.

Curious as to how many days it took for the pump to finally get returned? Would that delay be right about the amount of time it takes to r-n-r a pump on a Cummins?

Since the original Sale thread had no pics, Id like to see pics of the pump supposedly sold and the one supposedly returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back