Las Vegas results

:thankyou2: for the results Eric

McRat said:
Your truck is absolutely wild! :eek:

Thanks for making the long haul out West so everyone could see it run! Considering LVMS is not as fast as a sea level track, I would not be surprised at all to see you lower the bar later in the season.

Congrats! :rockwoot:

I agree. It is a real treat to have a class group like the Predator team out at these events. Everybody I talk to who sees that truck run, is blown away. Saw it for the first time in Houston, now in Vegas - IMPRESSIVE. Hats off to you guys.

Craig

Well, looks like we found out why Casper was not fueling hard enough. I had plumbed the second CP3 wrong when we put the engine in.

I'll admit I was a little embarrassed I did not run quicker, and I knew we were down on power when I tested it on Wednesday before the event. But since I also broke it on Wednesday, I made a bad assumption that both problems were one in the same.

Hopefully we find "competitive" power before the next event.

:evil :evil Craig thanks alot man we have injoyed everyones hospetatlity and excitment. We have really enjoyed putting on a show for everyone and seeing a some really top notch trucks out there running. People are really starting to do some serious tunning. I hope everyone can show up for Indy there is going to be some serious surprises coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil

Predatortruck said:
:evil :evil Craig thanks alot man we have injoyed everyones hospetatlity and excitment. We have really enjoyed putting on a show for everyone and seeing a some really top notch trucks out there running. People are really starting to do some serious tunning. I hope everyone can show up for Indy there is going to be some serious surprises coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil

I had no idea I was getting a record pass on video when I filmed your 8.61

Predatortruck said:
Bad @$$ Vid is there a way to get a copy?

Well the raw file is about 47MB so Email is out. I suppose I could burn it to a CD and mail it to ya? PM me your address.

Another Photo

Here is a photo we just got emailed to us from Ken.

Attachments

• dragster wheelstand 2 500.jpg
    dragster wheelstand 2 500.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 23
Cool videos joe... That was crazy when that dually broke the hitch off.:Cheer: