Lookin for 700-800hp options?

Dodge trucks just seem the better way to go but if you r able to achieve it I would love to see it

Dodge trucks just seem the better way to go but if you r able to achieve it I would love to see it

I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone who will agree. I wish my Cummins was wrapped in a ford.

I think you meant Cummins motors are the way to go.

Where do you live in Texas? I'll be happy to drive to your house and say 'told you so' when you are broke and don't have a 800 hp truck. Listen to these guys, they have been down the same road you are thinking about venturing. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Where do you live in Texas? I'll be happy to drive to your house and say 'told you so' when you are broke and don't have a 800 hp truck. Listen to these guys, they have been down the same road you are thinking about venturing. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Don't listen to him, do it! Don't stop till you do no matter the cost!

If it was so easy to make big power with them everyone would be doing it. The highest HP 6.0 I know of was 900 on an engine dyno and it went boom. It was in a pulling truck and I'm betting your pockets aren't as deep as theirs are. Nothing was spared parts wise either.

I have results for a mtw stage 3 and 205/ 100's. On an unloaded Dyno did 575 hp.

We also got 863 hp with the same set up and a couple stages. Lol

After Xmas I'm sending the turbo back to Adrian and switching up to a stage 4

I have results for a mtw stage 3 and 205/ 100's. On an unloaded Dyno did 575 hp.

Prove it.

Because without Cummins the Dodge truck would have been discontinued long ago. Its not that the Cummins is Bad-it just has a Dodge wrapped around it..[/QUOTE]

I think you're forgetting about the 1,000,000,000,000 gas motors they also sell. you know, the 360 and 318s that last hundreds of thousands of miles?

I don't know why dodges get such a bad rap, I've never had an issue with any of mine.

and yes the 6.0 is worthless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

What a surprise. All the 6.0 haters, most of which have never even owned one, have shown up. LOL

If it was so easy to make big power with them everyone would be doing it. The highest HP 6.0 I know of was 900 on an engine dyno and it went boom. It was in a pulling truck and I'm betting your pockets aren't as deep as theirs are. Nothing was spared parts wise either.

There have been several 1000+ hp 6.0's with nitrous. The stock bottom end on a 6.0 can and has held 800+; not that I'd recommend that but it's been done.

And this is completely true^^^. And was put together by someone with a 1000+ hp 6.0.

Not sure I can even go that far. The head gaskets seem meant to go on them WELL under 100k. I know, I know, not the ones you've seen. LOL

My olds man's is over 136,000 miles and still going fine.
Most trouble free 6.oh ive ever seen.

Because without Cummins the Dodge truck would have been discontinued long ago. Its not that the Cummins is Bad-it just has a Dodge wrapped around it..

I think you're forgetting about the 1,000,000,000,000 gas motors they also sell. you know, the 360 and 318s that last hundreds of thousands of miles?

I don't know why dodges get such a bad rap, I've never had an issue with any of mine.

and yes the 6.0 is worthless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Dodges get bad raps because they are junk. I liked mine, but the only dash that hasn't cracked is the 04. It has has plenty of electrical gremlins, just as every other dodge.

Dashes too, never had one crack LOL Neither has anyone in my family. As far as electrical issues, I have no idea what you're talking about.

225s with a 66 non vgt should net you close to 600-650 and that is borderline reliable if tuning is spot on.. Just listen to everyone on here. But good luck if you're dead set on it. Make sure you take plenty of pictures and video everything!

I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone who will agree. I wish my Cummins was wrapped in a ford.

I think you meant Cummins motors are the way to go.

I like to take my dodge to the local sled pulls, not touch the stock suspension and have zero wheel hop compared to the fords. Im satisfied with my 3rd gen so far aswell, 242k miles on original wheel bearings. Same can't be said for the ball joints though :nail:

Title says options, and then you mentioned reasonable. If you want that kinda HP you gotta have deep pockets. As much as I like the 6 oh. It still has it limits, no different with the 7.3 as reliable as it is. There's still the limit where you gotta know when to say when. If your gonna shoot for that kinda HP I wish ya luck. If your pockets are deep enough great. Just remember, there's a difference between dumb and stupid.