Lookin for 700-800hp options?

I know of 1 6.0 that was a mid 700 daily driver and the cost to get it there was freaking rediculous. The truck is now a single charger and 225's (i think) because of the hassel.

It was the owner of Leadfoot. It sprayed to around 950ish. The truck was parked for 2 years then adrians stage 4 put on it a few months ago and has yet to see the rollers.

Didn't Matt's truck spray over 1000 and do near 800 on fuel?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Ellerton is over 1k, Matt maroni is right there, the guys at MPD where over 1k with (whitey). There's a few high hp 6.0's, but it takes deep pockets

How many of those big HP 6.0's are bottle babies? He isn't going to drive it on the street spraying it to his HP goal. The one I posted about was fuel only.

How many of those big HP 6.0's are bottle babies? He isn't going to drive it on the street spraying it to his HP goal. The one I posted about was fuel only.

He didn't say whether he was looking for fuel only or spray or whether he wanted to drive around all the time at that hp. And yes, every 6.0 over 1000 that I know of is on juice.

I know of 1 6.0 that was a mid 700 daily driver and the cost to get it there was freaking rediculous. The truck is now a single charger and 225's (i think) because of the hassel.

It was the owner of Leadfoot. It sprayed to around 950ish. The truck was parked for 2 years then adrians stage 4 put on it a few months ago and has yet to see the rollers.

Not sure what all the Leadfoot guys did but Shawn Ellerton's setup was/is pretty dang simple. Hypermax hybrid injectors, compounds, stock hpop system, Hypermax rods, and coated pistons is all he's done as far as "major" stuff. Of course there's other miscellaneous stuff and supporting mods, but the cost isn't any different than getting 1000hp out of any other platform.

I haven't read any feedback on this set up? Have you been in it or talk to the owner?

Just joined the site go easy on me hahaha I have an 05 f-350 dually that I'm lookin to get between 700 and 800 ponies the current mods are:
*ARP Headstuds
*Titanium head gaskets
*S&B w/dry filter
*Banks Technicooler Intercooler system
*4in turbo back exhaust
*EGR Delete
*Sinister Coolant Filtration System
*SCT Livewire TS (holds 10 custom tunes)
*Triple Pillar Guages (fuel pressure, EGT, Boost)

Lookin for opinions on how to achieve my goal from there...just throwin it out there as far as the turbo/injector combo I'm lookin into the MTW Stage 4 with 205/100s but still up in the air bout it. Just want to know what all else should be done to my dually thank y'all much appreciated I look forward to all the opinionated modifications!

:thankyou2:

No relibility i see...

Not sure what all the Leadfoot guys did but Shawn Ellerton's setup was/is pretty dang simple. Hypermax hybrid injectors, compounds, stock hpop system, Hypermax rods, and coated pistons is all he's done as far as "major" stuff. Of course there's other miscellaneous stuff and supporting mods, but the cost isn't any different than getting 1000hp out of any other platform.

His has all the baddest internals (dont have exact specs) on the market when it was built 3+ years ago. Big RCD injectors and hypermax stuff. Im sure there is better stuff now. His was very streetable but a pain keeping together. It did average 27mpg but was a hassel keeping all the twin pipeing tight.

I talked with him after i posted the first time and he said they made 15 pulls on the roller and it consistantly made 760's till it got a rocker. I have been trying to buy the truck for 2 years. Last time i was at his house 6 months ago drinking beer and bsing i asked him how many miles it had on it. He said "lets see" opened the door cleaned the cobb webs off the dash and said "just hit 68,000." Its a 06 Amarillo and a beautiful truck.

All you haters. I have tons of thophys in the garage running superstreet and prostreet, got them cause those dodge cumaparts can't stay together long enough at the 1000hp level. Won several evens going rounds at 10.60@131 in a 7400lbs crew cab f350 ford 6L. It is possible, its possible at a reasonable cost if you have the right shop working on it. Not once have I ever windowed a block, pretty sure I got a big throphy for winning the dyno competition at nhrda world finals, a even remember a cumapart spitting out the head gasket trying to beat me LOL.

To the original poster. Go to PowerStrokeArmy and you'll be happier with the info you receive besides being told to drop a cumapart in it

Last edited:
All you haters. I have tons of thophys in the garage running superstreet and prostreet, got them cause those dodge cumaparts can't stay together long enough at the 1000hp level. Won several evens going rounds at 10.60@131 in a 7400lbs crew cab f350 ford 6L. It is possible, its possible at a reasonable cost if you have the right shop working on it. Not once have I ever windowed a block, pretty sure I got a big throphy for winning the dyno competition at nhrda world finals, a even remember a cumapart spitting out the head gasket trying to beat me LOL.

To the original poster. Go to PowerStrokeArmy and you'll be happier with the info you receive besides being told to drop a cumapart in it

L. O. L.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

And there you go. :D

My point to the OP, was with the similar set up he is looking at 205/100 and a stage 4, probably wont get you into the 700's and definatly not the 800's on fuel only!

As I have a similar set up with 205/100's a stage 3 and all the supporting mods intake, exaust, ect and I only did 575 on fuel!

Awsome street truck set up, that has the ability to tow..
But not the high # rig you asking about! For Shiz and Gigglz We will be throwing a stage 4 on in the new year and will hit the rollers again to see where its at.. I'm modest in hoping to tip into the low 600's but well see!

6.0 Hatin Cumaparts!! Now thats funny! :hehe:

It's what you get when you win something with 1 of the 5 PSD's in the world that make decent power.

Because without Cummins the Dodge truck would have been discontinued long ago. Its not that the Cummins is Bad-it just has a Dodge wrapped around it..

I think you're forgetting about the 1,000,000,000,000 gas motors they also sell. you know, the 360 and 318s that last hundreds of thousands of miles?

I don't know why dodges get such a bad rap, I've never had an issue with any of mine.

and yes the 6.0 is worthless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

And heres the funny part.. most people who talk chit a bout the 6.0 or 6.4 have only been in one with a canned SCT tune.. Ever been in one with a good custom tune.. big injectors.. and turbo?? it will make your jaw drop... trust me I had a high HP 12v..( 5x14 sticks, 64 /14 sb gsk springs ETC) got my ass handed to me by a 6.0 with a tune sticks and turbo..All im saying is dont go knocking on a 6.0 until you have you have been in a semi built one...

module failures... cracking dashes, trans, SMALL cab space. reason enough not to buy one..:soap: DONE

My point to the OP, was with the similar set up he is looking at 205/100 and a stage 4, probably wont get you into the 700's and definatly not the 800's on fuel only!

As I have a similar set up with 205/100's a stage 3 and all the supporting mods intake, exaust, ect and I only did 575 on fuel!

Awsome street truck set up, that has the ability to tow..
But not the high # rig you asking about! For Shiz and Gigglz We will be throwing a stage 4 on in the new year and will hit the rollers again to see where its at.. I'm modest in hoping to tip into the low 600's but well see!

6.0 Hatin Cumaparts!! Now thats funny! :hehe:

190/100 stage 3 vgt with fuel system puting down 605ish