madmikeismad's new build thread/HD Fab Truck

It has a 9", yes??

Takes too long to look at pics on the phone...

Gears are easy enough to. If you can't get where you want to be your first season out. ..change them for next season.

Get her together and worry about some details later.

Yeah, but I seem to remember aaron saying that for some reason 3.42 was the highest available for it. I don't know why I remember that, I could be dreaming, I'll double check.

There are a million rations available for the 9"...not all are not created equal though. I belive the ones designed for drag racing (I don't feel like looking it up) have more limited options. That may be what he means.

There are a million rations available for the 9"...not all are not created equal though. I belive the ones designed for drag racing (I don't feel like looking it up) have more limited options. That may be what he means.

That could have been it. It's a pretty special setup, at least from my background of stock diff's/axles LOL

Read on yellowbullet gears can be had from 3.00:1 to 7.00:1.

Ok I got it straightened out. 3.42 is the highest Pro gear available. He said he runs Pro because it was the only set that never broke on him.

Red and white? Goingvto add some blue in there somewhere?

CHEVY orange? could have done HEMI orange, I mean it is a DODGE!!!

engine_zpsb09f7e44.jpg

That Chevy orange will make it go faster than that Hemi orange fo sho. I mean being as some chassis is GM it's destined to be a rocket already.