madmikeismad's new build thread/HD Fab Truck

Bring your balls.

Did you hear about the one wheel wheel stand?

No i didn't lol

CHEVY orange? could have done HEMI orange, I mean it is a DODGE!!!

engine_zpsb09f7e44.jpg

Orange is orange, and its all they had lol

That Chevy orange will make it go faster than that Hemi orange fo sho. I mean being as some chassis is GM it's destined to be a rocket already.

No. Just no.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mike on a serious note... Which I know this isn't all out money spending build but why didn't your tight arse spring for an adjustable pump gear?

Mike on a serious note... Which I know this isn't all out money spending build but why didn't your tight arse spring for an adjustable pump gear?

Money. Could get a lot of stuff with that money

Short axle shafts, one slipped out of the drive flange on like a 40 psi launch. Launched hard on one wheel.

In the pits we permatexed a socket to the end of one shaft once we figured out the problem. Nowhere for it to go since it's a spool. Been there for years.

Short axle shafts, one slipped out of the drive flange on like a 40 psi launch. Launched hard on one wheel.

In the pits we permatexed a socket to the end of one shaft once we figured out the problem. Nowhere for it to go since it's a spool. Been there for years.

Jebus...that's one way to do it.

What is that on?

Every once in a while I have to go shoo away all the girls rubbing themselves on it like cats. I wish I had a garage to park it in so I could keep it out of the street. It's terrible for her self esteem.

I guess I'm hard on stuff. I'm already broken two torx bit on head studs, and then I did this to Smokey Okies tap set that he loaned me, while backing the tap out of the block.

uploadfromtaptalk1360629232715.jpg

I hate those tap holders...get a square to std drive adapter...mucho better.

Then you will just break the tap...lol