May 2nd -- Los banos pulls--

keep your pants on man dont jump the gun too early.

I was just wondering if there are going to be any prizes since I might run the Dark Grey truck. Wasn't trying to jump no cliff. We all know John or Albert will win.

Whats the weight rules? My truck was over 8,100 as it sits. So how does the weight class and rules work?

I was just wondering if there are going to be any prizes since I might run the Dark Grey truck. Wasn't trying to jump no cliff. We all know John or Albert will win.

Whats the weight rules? My truck was over 8,100 as it sits. So how does the weight class and rules work?

You better shed a 100 lbs it's a 8,000 lbs for the two classes VTPA has. here are the rules:

http://www.vtpapullers.org/Rules%20Trucks.09.pdf

BBD

Thank You Scott.I appreciate that.I kept trying to find the rules and reading some of them.Thanks again Bud.

No problem, did you go? how was the pull? anybody?

BBD

Yes we went.We were 200lbs overweight. So we had to loose some weight and then my old man wanted to pull it. He took off in 6th gear instead of 4th and it bogged down about 3 times. I told him to let out since he barely moved but he kept going in 6th.

O well, it was a great event overall. Sorry for everyone who broke parts.

Albert, John, and both the green 2nd gens were insane.:rockwoot:

Now only if you were their Scott. Get that BBD back together.

I have all but 1 street modified video as well. I'll upload them later in the week if anyone is interested.

Good turn out! Took 4th with a stock turbo and tranny. Track hooked really nice