May 2nd -- Los banos pulls--

Dude your truck pulled great. Can't wait to see it with a turbo and a tranny. Its gona rip! :Cheer:

Unless he sells it to me!!! Come on brian that 68 is a lil too much for ya:hehe: just kiddin man run that biatch and if ya dont like it hit me up!

Thanks guys! Ya I'm guna run it to see if I like it. If I don't I'll sell it to ya nice and cheap haha!

it was a good show. kinda sucked for me, i twisted my driveline. but good excuse to get a new one polished now!!! congrats to the winners jon and mike

Thank You. That is my drag/daily driver truck. FordAssassin. Then the Silver one is the Silver Storm.My old man Daily Drivers that truck and is pulling with it since I finally got done building it with J.P Libert. Hopefully this year actually attending events and meeting new people. And having fun.

I did do a rolling burnout while I was leaving for you guys doing 35.

Here is the truck with the Smarty TNT fun run and then the red flag after we kept going out the gates.

YouTube - Silver Storm @ Ceres

P1050238.jpg

18686726580_ORIG.jpg

18686878984_ORIG.jpg

18686910726_ORIG.jpg

18686670889_ORIG.jpg

18655980884_ORIG.jpg

17914663804_ORIG.jpg

17914730876_ORIG.jpg

What brand and size are the black wheels in these photos? Are they 18x12?

Haha. I guess it's not just me

No it's not you. When I pulled in hills ferry in 06 or 07 the thing had an issue and the wieght box slid all the way back while I was pulling. It went from having a load behind it to no weight all of a sudden. That sled scares me.

FEAR

No it's not you. When I pulled in hills ferry in 06 or 07 the thing had an issue and the wieght box slid all the way back while I was pulling. It went from having a load behind it to no weight all of a sudden. That sled scares me.

Generally when something like that happens it is pilot error and choosing the wrong gear. We have had several hundred hooks on this sled since the hills ferry days. The sled is much more accurate these days. I can't remember the last time you pulled it I am sorry if the sled "scares you" . The next time you attend our event be sure and bring your concern to my attention and we will set it however you wish. Hopefully you will overcome your Fear.

Michael

Generally when something like that happens it is pilot error and choosing the wrong gear. We have had several hundred hooks on this sled since the hills ferry days. The sled is much more accurate these days. I can't remember the last time you pulled it I am sorry if the sled "scares you" . The next time you attend our event be sure and bring your concern to my attention and we will set it however you wish. Hopefully you will overcome your Fear.

Michael

haha I'll just be a spectator there for a while. You do put on fun events to pull at and watch I didn't mean anything against L&L Productions I always had fun at the events. Plus we got 2 hooks. I actually wish we could pull at hills ferry again the track was hard and fun to pull on. I'd be glad to come out and pull once my truck is all back together. It's just a little scary when some bolt snaps and you are at full throttle. I think that was the issue but I don't know for sure. All in all I have been to many of the ceres and hills ferry events plus a few of the others you have put on if I can remember correctly, and they were good events.

ya i did i'll upload them when i get back to Oakdale this weekend. They are on my other laptop.

ok i see cool.... i just want to see where it broke and what the truck was doing when it broke

The Terminator sled is awesome!!!! nothing to be scared of, if anything the driver needs to be scared of some of our truck :) I have seen way more stuff break on them then the sled.

BBD

ok i see cool.... i just want to see where it broke and what the truck was doing when it broke

ya I'll post it up. haha I saw some pieces go flying. I got a little shaky when it snapped it caught me by suprise a bit.

haha I'll just be a spectator there for a while. You do put on fun events to pull at and watch I didn't mean anything against L&L Productions I always had fun at the events. Plus we got 2 hooks. I actually wish we could pull at hills ferry again the track was hard and fun to pull on. I'd be glad to come out and pull once my truck is all back together. It's just a little scary when some bolt snaps and you are at full throttle. I think that was the issue but I don't know for sure. All in all I have been to many of the ceres and hills ferry events plus a few of the others you have put on if I can remember correctly, and they were good events.

I didn't think you were being negative and I didn't mean "pilot error" as driver error, I meant it has sled operator error, and us making mistakes. So yeah, come have a good time...if you want to try something different let me know I will try to work it out for you guys.

Hills ferry was a great track but man was it hard to manage...I think the Ceres track is coming along, it seems to like alot more water than we thought. However, the location and atmosphere is much more desirable than Hills ferry.

Yes, The terminator sled is awsome...Hopefully, sometime in the near future we will be investing in a "drop pan" Sled.

Thanks,

Michael

What brand and size are the black wheels in these photos? Are they 18x12?

Fuel Offroad Hostages 20x12. I waited 3 months for them. I was actually waiting for the Fuel Offroad Octanes but they are still on backorder for about 1 month and I had to have something for the NHRDA event.

Now lets hope I get my truck back from paint to go.It still has to get the dual pumps on it and :nos:

I didn't think you were being negative and I didn't mean "pilot error" as driver error, I meant it has sled operator error, and us making mistakes. So yeah, come have a good time...if you want to try something different let me know I will try to work it out for you guys.

Hills ferry was a great track but man was it hard to manage...I think the Ceres track is coming along, it seems to like alot more water than we thought. However, the location and atmosphere is much more desirable than Hills ferry.

Yes, The terminator sled is awsome...Hopefully, sometime in the near future we will be investing in a "drop pan" Sled.

Thanks,

Michael

That is awesome to hear I can't wait. Did they make you guys take care of a lot of things at the hills ferry track? I do like the location of Ceres Arena. It is nice to have that close. And I appreciate you letting us try something different now and again to see if we can dial stuff in. Like I said before you do put on fun events and I always have a good time whether I am pulling or spectating. So for that thank you.:Cheer: