May 2nd -- Los banos pulls--

Fuel Offroad Hostages 20x12. I waited 3 months for them. I was actually waiting for the Fuel Offroad Octanes but they are still on backorder for about 1 month and I had to have something for the NHRDA event.

Now lets hope I get my truck back from paint to go.It still has to get the dual pumps on it and :nos:

Damn in some pictures that look like 18's I like the way they look I wish they were 18x12's I'd get me a set if they were.

I hope you get it together too. It will be fun to see. :Cheer:

Damn in some pictures that look like 18's I like the way they look I wish they were 18x12's I'd get me a set if they were.

I hope you get it together too. It will be fun to see. :Cheer:

Got word from the Paint shop.It will be 2 weeks for the truck to get done :bang. So now I won't be going with the truck to the event.Guess I will bring a friends D-Max out to run or something else that is fast I hope.

Also, I might be selling my twins and putting a big single on.Its my daily driver but I think I can spool a S471 or so in daily driving conditions.

Anouncer "This is white lighting" spectator "it looks like it" :)

Thanks for sharing.

BBD

Fuel Offroad Hostages 20x12. I waited 3 months for them. I was actually waiting for the Fuel Offroad Octanes but they are still on backorder for about 1 month and I had to have something for the NHRDA event.

Now lets hope I get my truck back from paint to go.It still has to get the dual pumps on it and :nos:

i like those hostages