May 2nd -- Los banos pulls--

I won't be ready by then, but that doesn't matter anyway as VTPA doesn't have a modified class.

Good luck,

BBD

I would be there but gonna be in Kentucky, I know of some good runnin trucks that are gonna be there though. That's always a good one to go to, nice hookin track.

I've heard stories of pay out at that pull?? Anyone heard of such a thing??

Like Cole said, very good track and event, but not sure on the payout. They typically do 1st & 2nd place trophies. :)

Joe

I will be out there as well. Might pull with both trucks,who knows?

First pull will be tomorrow at Ceres with the new puller.

Got 1st place without a programmer with the new truck. Felt very strong. Then put the programmer on and was past 320 where they told me to let out of it with the red flag.

Got 1st place without a programmer with the new truck. Felt very strong. Then put the programmer on and was past 320 where they told me to let out of it with the red flag.

Was that 320 just for fun since it was after the class had gone?

Was that 320 just for fun since it was after the class had gone?

Yup.It was after the extreme class. A white regular cab d-max and 2nd gen green Dodge both hanging weights. I wanted to compete in that class but the guys said I couldn't compete in both classes. :nail: . But I wanted to see what she would do with the programmer. Because my buddy was late bringing me the Smarty. So we did a fun run.

Here are a few pictures from before the programmer. I will get the video of the run after the programmer installed.

P1050204.jpg

P1050208.jpg

P1050209.jpg

P1050221.jpg

P1050214.jpg

P1050215.jpg

P1050217.jpg

The extreme class was small. Lots more in street. Those two extreme trucks did well though. They had a pull off in the end. The newer style front end looks good on your truck. Love the lights.

Thanks. If I would have came earlier, I would have pulled in the extreme class with them. I am very pleased with the Silver truck though, it kept pulling and pulling. It pulled 298.7ft with just the normal bolt ons and no programming in Street class. So tells you something, has some potential.

Yup Scott. That truck does look familiar to you, doesn't it?haha

that dmax was pullin some rpms man. it was screamin. talked to him said hes pretty much just got efi live with a crazy tune and a airdog. hooked well gave that 2nd gen a run for his money

Yup.It was after the extreme class. A white regular cab d-max and 2nd gen green Dodge both hanging weights. I wanted to compete in that class but the guys said I couldn't compete in both classes. :nail: . But I wanted to see what she would do with the programmer. Because my buddy was late bringing me the Smarty. So we did a fun run.

your buddys truck is a clean rig. love wat he did with the front end :Cheer:

Thank You. That is my drag/daily driver truck. FordAssassin. Then the Silver one is the Silver Storm.My old man Daily Drivers that truck and is pulling with it since I finally got done building it with J.P Libert. Hopefully this year actually attending events and meeting new people. And having fun.

I did do a rolling burnout while I was leaving for you guys doing 35.

Here is the truck with the Smarty TNT fun run and then the red flag after we kept going out the gates.

YouTube - Silver Storm @ Ceres

P1050238.jpg

18686726580_ORIG.jpg

18686878984_ORIG.jpg

18686910726_ORIG.jpg

18686670889_ORIG.jpg

18655980884_ORIG.jpg

17914663804_ORIG.jpg

17914730876_ORIG.jpg

Last edited: