Meet the Valve-Train

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Today it was announced that Mike Wood Racing, Inc and Hamilton Cams have entered into an agreement where Hamilton Cams will purchase the entire Nitrous Express Sponsored Top Diesel drag racing operation. This car, along with driver Emily Herod, *won the NHRDA Top Diesel World Championship in 2011.

"The car will remain much the same with one major difference, the bright red car will now be powered by a 12 valve Cummins engine. This will highlight Hamilton Cam's highly advanced, proprietary Cummins 12 valve cylinder head and camshaft technology", stated Zach Hamilton.

"As some of you may know I was recently injured in an off road motorcycle accident that will take months if not years to recuperate from. *Zach has generously offered to help in my quest to advance the sport of diesel drag racing", stated Mike Wood.

The car will retain many if not all of its current sponsors including Nitrous Express, Inc.

For more information contact Zach Hamilton at:

Hamilton Cams, Inc.
925 Loop 332
Liberty Hill, Tx 78642
Hamilton Cams
512-525-3628

Were looking forward to getting this thing running. I'd like to thank all of the people that have worked so hard to get it to this point.

Cool!

Congrat's on the new toy. That is a nice car and i'm sure you will be kicking but in no time. Jeff

Nice Zach! This is the Duramax-powered Mustang correct?

Was the duramax rail that went 7.5x first trip down the quarter.

I bet it will be mechanical to show off the pump cams as well.
Go zach!
Will see you around Mike!

sheesh if ya had extra money ya could have just bought a boat......... good luck have fun and stay safe.

Congrats Zach, be nice to see another cummins powered rail again

thats bad-ass Zach, now i really have to come down to Texas and see the shop.

Congrats on the ride. Wonder what they will do with the dmax engine

So does this mean any new buyers of Hamilton products get a test drive? Congrats and good luck Zach.