Meet the Valve-Train

I meant to ask about this yesterday and got sidetracked.
Nice to meet you zack.

We have been fortunate in that a few vendors have been giving us some good deals. I am not going to be posting up lengthy pictures and descriptions but I do want to say thanks to a few people that have gotten us some really nice parts very quickly.

Brett From Industrial Injection hooked us up with a Gorilla Girdle

Haisley machine did an amazing job on having our head CNC ported

Greg Young from ZZ fabrication has made the nicest intake I have seen to date

NX has made a killer common rail system! I don't always use nitrous, but when I do it's NX!

Keating machine made some really nice pieces (front cover, valve cover)

E.D. made us a butterfly/bellmouth, billet 80 mm wheel. All of the pieces are TOP NOTCH

Majestic turbo is doing the balancing, machining and assembly of the turbo

High Tech Turbo is working with us on our second set of chargers. I am really excited to do something so oddball

Kevin Glover put together an amazing pump

CPP injectors for the 5x25 Dual feeds

JL for some other injectors

Victory is making us some nice intake valves

We are using Haisley's T-6 center section and their fuel system

Pistons are .........well different

Crank is from a 12v

block is 6.7l

Rods............. are a little different

Pins are from Victory and are amazingly light for what they are

Mike Wood has been a huge help with information from past experiences with the car as well as Nitrous.

The cam, springs, head, Pushrods are all off of the shelf parts from us. We really are hoping to show what our parts are capable of if used correctly in a combination.

Zach

I cant wait to see this thing go. And define "different" would you.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

Haha although I try to give as much information as I can so that people can replicate my builds, I have to keep quiet on basics for now. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but we are trying some different things based on our research. They are forged.............. and different :)

I understand

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

Great work Zach! Glad to see good things coming to you! Need some fun in there amongst the work!