Meet the Valve-Train

Wow I had been wondering what was going on with them this year. Congrats Zach will be looking forward to seeing it make some pass's.

Are plans to have Emily keep driving the car?

Thank you. I might get her to drive if I do not have my license in time. But I plan on doing the driving.

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Zach

That side of the car will be handled by High tech turbo and Majestic Turbo. We will be playing with two different setups that will both be VERY unconventional.

High tech has some new turbine wheels in some s-300 frame turbos that get them to come on really well, which will allow me to grab a good bit of air, and Majestic has some really trick one off BB turbos that they are making in house. They will feature ceramic BB's and a lightweight aluminum bearing section. A touch of squeeze, but most of the cooling will come from an air to water intercooler not the juice.

Other than that we will be using it as a way to prove our new products. That being our new 12v head, pump cams and springs, pistons, valves, and our new line of injectors as well as our new forged cranks and custom rods. You will be able to buy the exact same setup as our car, once we develop and have the parts made.

ZZ fabrication will be designing a new runner manifold for the car.
Dave from the cylinder head shop will be doing the balancing and machine work.

Winkley's trading post will be providing top notch duct tape, bailing wire and gorilla glue for those really high stress applications.

for real true high stress situations I always recommend something from Kentucky........... I am of course referring to Kentuckies gift to the world. Bourbon :D

Awesome zack cant wait to see it run. Yea the back shelf is the 12 valve holy grail

Congrats! Looks like it will be an awesome build. Sorry to hear about Mike's accident though! Are you using the same transmission?