Meet the Valve-Train

congrads Zach.... i never thought a rail when you said you were gonna be racing

i will pick up the truck side lol

What happened to the dmax that powered it before? Congratuations on the puchase and good luck with the build and on the track. Got to see this dragster run in Topeka last year, it wasn't running very well but still made it into the 7's with ease. How about the little gal at was driving? Emily?

I think Mike has a a new Mustang project in the works. I was thinking about a Duramax, but I really wanted to showcase our new parts which are for the 12v so the Duramax had to go. I don't know what Emily is doing.

Greg is gonna lose it FOR REALZ when he sees "Hamilton Cams" on the side of the dragster program he used to be a part of.

Greg is gonna lose it FOR REALZ when he sees "Hamilton Cams" on the side of the dragster program he used to be a part of.

We can only hope he throws a chair into traffic while still sitting in it.

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

Zack, good luck, that car and trans will work great with a high power Cummins. I think the Dmax was a good powerplant, but obviously, I am glad to see antoher Cummins dragster out there. If there is anything I can do, give me a call.

Thank you Sir. You know I really wanted your car a few years back, but you sold it before I could get in touch with you. I will definitely be in touch.

Zach

Yes, we just got the adapters and are starting the engine build. Haisley has spent a lot of time on our heads and is CNC porting one for us now. In the next month, we hope to get it running.

Zach

dragster

Yes, we just got the adapters and are starting the engine build. Haisley has spent a lot of time on our heads and is CNC porting one for us now. In the next month, we hope to get it running.

Zach

Awesome news. We are all waiting for some pics, videos and timeslips!!!