Mega Cab runs 11.14@ Bradenton this weekend

ctd8999 said:
W1cked said:
I guess docboy has gone to bed already. He's probably out in the garage trying to get his truck ready to WHIP YOUR ARSE YOUNG ONE :shake: :shake: :shake:

No that there is funny, I dont care who you are thats funny

Hey CTD I like your cheerleader outfit LOL :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hey Mr. "8400lb. speaker on wheels",

How many 11 sec passes have you made? Any video of them or are the timing lights always out?:hehe:

Doc
One 11.14 @ 123.74
When you get here let me know.
I just started racing. Not bad for a rookie huh old man.
Can you imagine once i have your experience.
Also remember this is a new truck not an old crapy truck that i have to put an engine from another manufacturer to make it run. LOL
Why do you keep setting yourself up?
All you had to do was admit that you were wrong on calling my weight BS and everyone would leave you alone.
I guess you like to get bashed.
Everyone would probably respect you a little more, you are human and we all make mistakes.
One more think Doc
This truck is a daily driver that i use to go to work and pull my boat and i dont change my tires and i dont pull weight off.
Must suck to be you.
It is much easier to buy yourself a dodge with a cummins and try to come and play the game.
With all the work you are doing to your truck it will still be an old truck but with the heart of a dodge.
I like you Doc you dont back off that is why when we do ever meet you will see that i am not a young little kid like you think and give me the respect that i have earned.
The only thing you have earned is that you have a truck that use to run 11.88 @ 114.19
Man i do better than that on #2 alone.
Hope you really do your homework with that CR that you are installing in your truck.
Lots of electronics in that puppy.
You might need help from a young buck like myself.
Let me know if you need help with that CR. Maybe i will give you a few pointers old man.
Till then old man wrench away.
There is a new sherriff in town and his name is W1cked.

W1cked said:
Doc
One 11.14 @ 123.74
When you get here let me know.
I just started racing. Not bad for a rookie huh old man.
Can you imagine once i have your experience.

Just what we need......another one pass wonder!

Also remember this is a new truck not an old crapy truck that i have to put an engine from another manufacturer to make it run. LOL
Why do you keep setting yourself up?

Setting my self up?? I think you have that backwards!:hehe:

All you had to do was admit that you were wrong on calling my weight BS and everyone would leave you alone.
I guess you like to get bashed.

I'm still calling your weight BS and so are the people that matter ;) All the others are just little lemmings.

Everyone would probably respect you a little more, you are human and we all make mistakes.

I have no problem in the respect department ;) Can't say the same for you though by previous threads:kick:

One more think Doc
This truck is a daily driver that i use to go to work and pull my boat and i dont change my tires and i dont pull weight off.

Hmmm....Have you even looked at my truck?LOL

Must suck to be you.
It is much easier to buy yourself a dodge with a cummins and try to come and play the game.
With all the work you are doing to your truck it will still be an old truck but with the heart of a dodge.

The only thing "Dodge" on my truck will be the fan shroud

I like you Doc you dont back off that is why when we do ever meet you will see that i am not a young little kid like you think and give me the respect that i have earned.

See, this is what you young kids don't get.....Respect is earned! One pass and having someone bolt on some parts for you earns you nothing!!

The only thing you have earned is that you have a truck that use to run 11.88 @ 114.19
Man i do better than that on #2 alone.

That's funny......I thought you have only made one 11 sec. pass:what:

Hope you really do your homework with that CR that you are installing in your truck.
Lots of electronics in that puppy.
You might need help from a young buck like myself.

About half the electronics of the last motors I worked on!:doh:

Let me know if you need help with that CR. Maybe i will give you a few pointers old man.
Till then old man wrench away.

Hate to use it, but.....I have forgotten more about engines than you know!:kick:

There is a new sherriff in town and his name is W1cked.

You really have no clue do you?LOL :pop:

I think Greg has more help than he needs to get his fummins project done. He has acquired enough respect from more Cummins guys at out east coast events than you could ever shake a stick at.:poke:

Would like to see a video of this pass with the Car#69 on that white sled making a pass,Wounder no one has asked if you smoked the lights lol

who cares how much he weighs if Dockboy can get 7.3 in the 11's think of what that CR is gonna I bet i will give W1icked a spanking.

:rockwoot: :cheer:

Man I got it figured out. Get myself a checkbook truck, move to alaska and wait to be called out. Then I will change venues on my own and declare myself the winner when no one will come to race me. and yeah bs on the weight 4 door dually when it had a cap was only 8300, mega cab beer can sheet metal dudge is 8400. LMFAO

There was no smoking of the lights, the truck is quick. Some mistake W1cked for being really young.. He's not. He's a guy that has the diesel addiction bad, and just happened to start with a truck that's a heavy decked out monster. He also does most of his own wrenching. Dockboy is a longtime diesel nut like several of us here. I'm glad they're both here for the entertainment.. I'm not a good smack talker and my trucks are slow, so it's fun to watch the fast guys make challenges.. Can someone say Commerce?

My Truck weighs about the same! I wish I could get mine that Fast!!

DOCBOY

You just dont get it old man. Yes you have been around the diesel world a long time that i wont take from you and yes you had a 7.3 that was kinda fast but the facts are i have a brand new truck with a stock engine with my combination of parts and i am making good power and you are jealous.

One thing is for sure.
You know you are good when people hate you. I am the guy you love to hate.
The weight issue BS thing is the only thing you are hanging on to for dear life, you truly are a loser for this.
Really simple I will double any money you got fly your old azz down here to miami and we will go to a scale.
Hell man if you are so sure about this you can make some money on this deal old man.
There is the deal old man if you are not going to do it than shut your old azz up already.
This is getting old.
I am sure there are senior citizen discount for airline tickets to miami.

W1cked said:
Hey CTD I like your cheerleader outfit LOL :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I figured you would. Not to change the subject but what ever happened to that race between you and that DJ guy ????

Im older than Dockboy. I am getting a complex hearing the words "old man" over and over LOL. I guess you could call me ancient. Maybe the Soup Nazi should be called "Dusty" instead

ctd8999. Not to change the subject but what ever happened to that race between you and that DJ guy ????[/quote said:
Inquiring minds want to know. :hehe: