mercedes om606 m112 eaton and hx52 holset

just trying to work out, if it was plumbed this way and you disengage the charger does the manifold pressure not back feed through the charger?
No. If you use the method below, the pressure across the supercharger will be equalized by the diverter when the clutch is disengaged.

Say, for this example, the SC is setup to make 15psi.

Use a traditional wastegate actuator with a 14psi cracking pressure to control the diverter movement. That will limit manifold pressure so there isn't a pressure spike from the SC multiplying the pressure ratio as the turbo spools up and pressurizes its inlet.
As the turbo spools up, the diverter will be fully open around 16psi and the SC will have equal pressure inlet and outlet (basically just moving air from A:B).
At that point, a manifold pressure switch (Hobbs switch) set around 18psi will disengage the SC's clutch automatically.

With the above, there will be no manifold pressure spike, boost drop or back-flow to the turbo.
The SC will automatically re-engage as pressure drops below 18psi and the SC, clutch and turbo will not be shock-loaded because airflow from the turbo is still above the SC's natural flow range.
Its simple, reliable, effective, no computer BS and it doesn't need any driver attention.

from stuporturbodiesel.
I have no association with those hacks.

...OR, you could run the SC into the turbo(s) like I did and use a large free floating bypass valve. not a mechanically operated one.
The SC makes heat compressing, once the turbo(s) light, the SC is just spinning free.
I have virtually zero vacuum @ the turbo inlet at all times. The minimal vacuum there is comes from the second filter.
no clutch needed, no wiring at all.

^ Listen to this guy. He has done it and made the information publicly available.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't know... Tormentor does know everything... Just ask him.

Banks has already proved the drawing through the blower thing works....not sure about the other way, I have mostly just seen blower problems trying to blow into them.

...OR, you could run the SC into the turbo(s) like I did and use a large free floating bypass valve. not a mechanically operated one.
The SC makes heat compressing, once the turbo(s) light, the SC is just spinning free.

hi,
thanks.
any pics of that free floating bypass valve.

...OR, you could run the SC into the turbo(s)
Which will have every drawback listed.

like I did and use a large free floating bypass valve.
Inlet restriction of the turbo.

That still consumes significant direct crankshaft horsepower.

Banks has already proved the drawing through the blower thing works.
Their supercharger is massively overdriven to get the necessary airflow and power is limited by the supercharger.

I have mostly just seen blower problems trying to blow into them.
Detroit Diesel managed to do it for 30 years. What makes you think it doesn't work?
587661.jpg

056-B_S.jpg

Tormentor does know everything
Not everything, just a hell of a lot more than trolls like you.

Last edited:
show me a detroit making 85+psi boost.

I have built/run both systems in multiple variations and know the pluses and minuses of each, and you are wrong.

Which will have every drawback listed.
wrong

Inlet restriction of the turbo.
wrong

That still consumes significant direct crankshaft horsepower.
wrong

Detroit Diesel managed to do it for 30 years. What makes you think it doesn't work?
we arent talking about a stock 2 stroke

Not everything, just a hell of a lot more than trolls like tormentor.

:shake:

That is correct, you are wrong.

List any reason why.

List any reason why.

Now you're simply being a dumb troll. Anything moving will consume power. Spinning a pump at 14,000rpm, even with no load, will consume significant power directly from the crankshaft.

we arent talking about a stock 2 stroke
We are talking about pressurized air. Because of that, it doesn't matter if we are talking about a 0.02cc model airplane engine or a 25,333,803cc Wärtsilä-Sulzer RTA96-C. Airflow always works the same, thanks to the laws of physics and thermodynamics.

Not everything, just a hell of a lot more than trolls like tormentor.
Based on your two posts here, its very clear you know nothing at all about engines.

How dare your trolling trumps his knowledge!
His trolling has trumped nothing.

Last edited:
Do you not even make it out of the import forum? Search his name and you will see her has experience. Show me a system you have built

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
[/IMG]
For the love of god, do not listen to wh0rementor. just dont.
But TURBOLVR on the other hand, take everything he says and write it down! Carl knows his stuff.

Doesn't bmw trump that out of the box with their new turbodiesel? Interesting....

So it takes 4 turbos, 2 superchargers, and nitrous to make 116hp per liter. Sounds really efficient.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

hmmm with my old single little tiny 66, I was at 122whp per liter... teehehehe. Stupid 2 stroke diesels. :)

So it takes 4 turbos, 2 superchargers, and nitrous to make 116hp per liter. Sounds really efficient.

Who gives a schit about being efficient? Its designed to burn tires to demonstrate how well Bandag recaps truck tires.

No response from TURBOLVR on a Mercedes with 85+psi boost? Clearly he is all talk and no fact.

Who gives a schit about being efficient? Its designed to burn tires to demonstrate how well Bandag recaps truck tires.

No response from TURBOLVR on a Mercedes with 85+psi boost? Clearly he is all talk and no fact.

He runs a shop. He is not some kid in his moms basement...

You're dumber than a Hogue bag full of wades.