mercedes om606 m112 eaton and hx52 holset

I would avoid feeding the supercharger if you can, Eatons will bend the rotors at anything over 15psi inlet pressure into them (give or take) and anything over about 20psi total they take a lot of power to drive. There was a dude a while back that fed a GT4202 on a duramax with twin F2 Prochargers...and made 550-ish hp. He took one of the F2's off, and it made 788. The second blower was taking THAT much power to drive. The only way I see to do this setup is to have the blower for the low end, and turbo for the high end with a blower bypass.

I could see running a centrifugal as an atmosphere at like 15-20psi, but that would be it, the turbo would have to do the rest of the compounding.

Thank you for the response:)
First I was thinking: a SC is just a pump that moves air and it doesn't know what atmospheric pressure is so it doesn't matter for it if it gets 14,7 psi(no boost) or twice as much inlet pressure(1 kg boost) So feeding the SC with 1kg boost from a turbo should work fine.
But now I remembered :doh: that air has mass(ca 1,2kg/m3 and the SC is not designed for handling twice as much mass. Imagine if you tried to use it as a diesel pump, it would need a huge engine to run it and it would break for sure.
So that leaves me with 2 solutions: let if feed the turbo and bypass it when the turbo needs more air than it can give, or put it between the turbo and engine and bypass it when the turbo start making boost. any suggestions?
I saw an Eaton M62 with electric clutch. can you get one for the M90? or is there anyone who has made one?

hi,
any of you guys know where i would get a shorter snout for my m112 eaton. is there one available, is m90 the same?
thanks

images

I think if you have enough belt wrap, you could get away without a stouter snout that a much higher belt tension would require on less wrap.

i'm having some length issues, i want to put it under the power steering pump but can't get it back far enough with the engine mount.
do you know roughly how many inches shorter the short snout would be?
superchargers and parts are scarce over here.

I'm sure you can machine it shorter. May make more sense than trying to find/ship a shorter factory snout?

i'm having some trouble getting more lock, the hub is hitting the bottom arm extension so i will have to try something else.:bang
SU1HMDEzOTktMjAxMzAzMTQtMTgyOS5qcGc_zpsf8e31fb3.jpg

cut the side out to see what i can achieve.

SU1HMDE0MDAtMjAxMzAzMTQtMTgzMC5qcGc_zps2775a5a7.jpg

also trimmed away the lip on the side of the arm, to leave more room for the tyre and track rod end.