MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

I'm confident it will eventually, as will yours JP! When I see trucks with that level of attention to detail and professionalism I know they will eventually be GREAT trucks, even if it takes a little wile to get the new build bugs worked out!

Sam Smith took me out first round in the bedless 2 valve wonder and went on FTW with Seth in the finals!

My truck did a 6.1X and a 6.2X but for the love of god it finally showed some consistency with behaving the same for two passes in a row and doing a decent burnout and staging. Evil plans to dip it into the 5's in Indy end of next month are in full swing... Got two good videos I'll throw up on youtube when I get to the house.

Not too bad of a video here....you're at 1:30 and 9:30 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2WyiDsoFsE

Your truck seems to light real quick...small high pressure turbo? Loose converter? Electronic technology? Nitrous? All of it? What's your secret? :pop:

Yeah, Rudy was out with a new setup and was having issues.

Edit: Jared's first pass in the Scheid dragster was awesome.

6.045 on a .010 light in qualifying. Lined up against Bruce for first round and snapped my intermediate on the line... Then I started drinking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OUCH! I felt that from here. 6.0 is moving. Can't wait to see 5.x

I feel like that pass ^^^ was going to be the 5.70 I was after... Guess I'll have to wait another month and try again at the RTDS!

Not sure, nothing's missing off of the truck? lol

What a shame. Well, you're rebuild and get after it again.

x2 something fell out from the fender behind the right rear tire.

Maybe water or junk slung up during the burnout?

New video up on the book face that's pretty cool

Back