MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

500lbs should with worth a couple hundred hp. So close to 8's already.

I'm 5070 by my math, haven't actually scaled it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ef218b67e884ad445ade286791c14a88.jpg

Nice to see the hard work paying off!!!! Keep at it buddy!!!!

f279a61cc0beae19da39f59c4a9054c2.jpg

Goal now is to drop to 4500, leave power where it's at for now.

.500 is perfect at this track

Guess it was a small one then.

My local back woods track converts the RT from the incandesce bulbs to the LED standard. Just figured it was done everywhere.

I think you have to go fast first before they care to scale you lol

Beautiful truck, excellent pass, and good to see your hard work paying off!!!

Peanut Gallery: How do you build a truck of this caliber and never "scale-it"?? Plain-Jane entry level circle track buggies and thunder roadsters get scaled regularly meaning set up (4) electronic scales on a level and square plane and check the actual weight at each corner of the vehicle (each tire). Then ride height is adjusted, spring pre-load etc to put the weight exactly where it needs to be for the given race/track. Drag racers do the same, so in short, you guys have been working extra hard playing with suspension to get it to hook without knowing the corner weights and front/rear bias.

Congrats on your successes and hopefully you'll get it scaled eventually and drop another 1/10th off that already great 60' time!!!

I think you have to go fast first before they care to scale you lol

Beautiful truck, excellent pass, and good to see your hard work paying off!!!

Peanut Gallery: How do you build a truck of this caliber and never "scale-it"?? Plain-Jane entry level circle track buggies and thunder roadsters get scaled regularly meaning set up (4) electronic scales on a level and square plane and check the actual weight at each corner of the vehicle (each tire). Then ride height is adjusted, spring pre-load etc to put the weight exactly where it needs to be for the given race/track. Drag racers do the same, so in short, you guys have been working extra hard playing with suspension to get it to hook without knowing the corner weights and front/rear bias.

Congrats on your successes and hopefully you'll get it scaled eventually and drop another 1/10th off that already great 60' time!!!

I guess I should have said I haven't actually scaled it RECENTLY, hence the "by my math", meaning weighing the parts I've added or taken off since I've scaled it. You're more than welcome to come setup the corner scales and do it weekly for me if you'd like ?

You said you would leave the power where its at...
The question is ultimately "how much more can it do?"

When he dyno'd 1450hp he supposedly didn't have lockup then either. I'd guess it'd be considerably higher with the extra load. Although it looks like the fuel is turned down.

I guess I should have said I haven't actually scaled it RECENTLY, hence the "by my math", meaning weighing the parts I've added or taken off since I've scaled it. You're more than welcome to come setup the corner scales and do it weekly for me if you'd like ?

If you don't hit the wall or over-torque the chassis doing one of your wicked awesome wheels up launches, you don't need to re-scale it.....

The circle track and road course guys do it before each race because they usually hit the wall or bump a car and chassis is tweaked, or they are racing on a different track that has more right turns than left so they are setting up the car to turn best on the most common turns.

Are you bringing MiniWheat out to NHRDA in Montana next weekend? Or too far and save it for Scheid...

If you don't hit the wall or over-torque the chassis doing one of your wicked awesome wheels up launches, you don't need to re-scale it.....

The circle track and road course guys do it before each race because they usually hit the wall or bump a car and chassis is tweaked, or they are racing on a different track that has more right turns than left so they are setting up the car to turn best on the most common turns.

Are you bringing MiniWheat out to NHRDA in Montana next weekend? Or too far and save it for Scheid...

I think the junker AND minwheat need to be at scheid. They will both draw big attention down there.

I'll admit to being a little disappointed at not seeing this thing in Edmonton last weekend. Oh well blown smoke was pretty cool

Back