MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

How similar is MiniWheat & Shadday's truck? What kinda times is Shadday running??

You said you would leave the power where its at...
The question is ultimately "how much more can it do?"

I'm guessing 1600hp with the turbos that are on it? No real telling until I try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he dyno'd 1450hp he supposedly didn't have lockup then either. I'd guess it'd be considerably higher with the extra load. Although it looks like the fuel is turned down.

I had lockup on a switch for the dyno. My ECM wasn't commanding lockup down the track when I thought it was.

If you don't hit the wall or over-torque the chassis doing one of your wicked awesome wheels up launches, you don't need to re-scale it.....

The circle track and road course guys do it before each race because they usually hit the wall or bump a car and chassis is tweaked, or they are racing on a different track that has more right turns than left so they are setting up the car to turn best on the most common turns.

Are you bringing MiniWheat out to NHRDA in Montana next weekend? Or too far and save it for Scheid...

Truth be told I'm trying to move my shop to a new location, the truck is parked at oldskoolfab getting a tonneau cover installed at the moment. Not sure when the next event will be that ill make.

How similar is MiniWheat & Shadday's truck? What kinda times is Shadday running??

Very similar. Except he too the minimalist approach and has to add weight to make PS minimum, I went the "street" truck route and have to lose 500-600lbs to meet the minimum. He runs 124-125 in the 660', I'm at 119.

Mini wheat is looking good ryan, glad you have shared as much info as you have.

Don't know if you stated or not but are your injectors based of the 6.7 or 5.9? I'm guessing you would run the 6.7 bodies since they seem to be more reliable and the Bosch standalone could care less.

Mini wheat is looking good ryan, glad you have shared as much info as you have.

Don't know if you stated or not but are your injectors based of the 6.7 or 5.9? I'm guessing you would run the 6.7 bodies since they seem to be more reliable and the Bosch standalone could care less.

Let's call them neither, but a lot like a 6.7 injector. They do have 145* maxi-sac single plane nozzles on them though.

Let's call them neither, but a lot like a 6.7 injector. They do have 145* maxi-sac single plane nozzles on them though.

Was the switch made from 5.9/6.7 for the intent to run 36k safely or is that specific angle/nozzle type more ideal for you?

It runs extremely well across the board, the john force style burnouts in the box are awesome! Comes to life instantly

Never had 5.9 injectors in this one but yes that's why we used the ones we used so we can a decent amount of pressure.

b3b234604e07a43748409b4702ec34ae.jpg

Ryan, love the truck, thank you for the build thread! Could you please add miniwheat to your sig so we can keep track of the progress a little easier?

Ryan, love the truck, thank you for the build thread! Could you please add miniwheat to your sig so we can keep track of the progress a little easier?

I'm not tracking, add it to my sig?

9fa80c5400eb3adc461ded63c3ba454e.jpg

How was that sammitch that you ate between the staging and green?

.500 is perfect at this track, .499 is red. Took me .0573 seconds to eat said sandwich.

Never got to taste it.

Back