MiniWheat - 2014 Ram 1500 Cummins Pro Street Build.

da2e78b92f2f3fdc3a7ae859f9db5e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a guy, now where do I get on my knees to apply for a few full res shots that could be hung up in my office ?

I know a guy, now where do I get on my knees to apply for a few full res shots that could be hung up in my office ��

There will be plenty of companies contacting you offering that service, like leaches.

Picture looks cool!

I know a guy, now where do I get on my knees to apply for a few full res shots that could be hung up in my office ?

We can talk about the options later... I can have photo prints done in just about any size, but 20X30-inch is the most affordable "poster-size" photo print I can get done. But we can have them printed in huge sizes but it gets very pricey for the real big stuff...

There will be plenty of companies contacting you offering that service, like leaches.

Picture looks cool!

It is pretty wild how fast those guys find and contact the owners for pretty much every feature or tech article magazines do... As far as I know they are not at all affiliated with any of the magazines at all though. Some shops get every article done and have the walls of their showrooms covered.

Thanks, we made the trip up to Indy for the test session hoping to get that very photo! So we were very happy with the results!!! It's very hard to get corporate to sign off on a black truck on the cover without it being something very significant so we were hoping to get something impressive and Ryan pulled the wheels!!!!

How did they photo shop the pavement to be lower?

No photo shop, just power and darn good timing/luck on my part!

If you didn't sense the sarcasm, then I apologize.

I was just playing.

Me too... we need a sarcasm font! :Cheer: No problem and no offence taken at all buddy!!!

I've had several covers over the years and this one has to be one of my favorites for sure!!!!

Last edited:
That launch looked outstanding. Looks like the bugs are getting worked out.

Thanks! Just got to drop some weight now, driver and truck LOL

Back