Mis-Matched? No longer.

Great job on the #s so far!
Props to Chris & co for building a street motor that holds it, and in PINK at that! :)

It was a pleasure to meet you and putting a face to the name today. Seeing your truck in person and is nothing but clean and well put together.

I'm going to validate a few things, like a 2-3 shift at WOT. If that's clean, I'll hit the track early Saturday morning for a few hours to validate the HP numbers

Hard the same thing on mine. Added some thread sealer to the bolts that hold the compressor housing on and it disappeared. Might be related.

I suppose just the small one since the big one is v-banded. I'll check the bolts

huh. could it be an airfilter not flowing enough, therefor making the aweful sound? Kinda like when you take a piece of paper, make it taunt and blow on it?, but in reverse?

huh. could it be an airfilter not flowing enough, therefor making the aweful sound? Kinda like when you take a piece of paper, make it taunt and blow on it?, but in reverse?

Try taking the filter off and see what happens.
My buddies single 71 would suck his intake tube flat, took us a bit to figure out why it was falling on its face during a hard run. LOL

Try taking the filter off and see what happens.
My buddies single 71 would suck his intake tube flat, took us a bit to figure out why it was falling on its face during a hard run. LOL

It's a brand new Pro Dry S, the better flowing of the bunch. nothing collapsed as far as I can tell.

I turned all the clamps a few times, no squealing at the track.

Different issue tho, doesn't seem to want to accelerate much on OD

7015#

on the right

zapasugu.jpg

Ohhh look at that r/t ;) when i try, i still can

The left was a big tire camaro.

Last edited:
Back doored by a gas car huh. That's getting that long bed to hook pretty decent.