monster pumps longevity

I've said it before, I swapped mine with back to back dynos, went from a SO pump and 617/14xx to the Stage 2 with 761/16xx on a 20% water meth setup.
Since then I've changed from the Mach 6's to some that DDP made for me with higher lift and didn't notice much of a difference. I haven't been able to get any full pulls since then as I keep popping boost boots. I've also swapped to a Quadzilla box and I freakin love it! The last time I was on the dyno it popped a boot at around 2000rpms and it was already at 550+hp and only 50psi of boost...
With the Quad box and the Stage 2 pump it fuels hard all the way to 4000rpms.

So, just my opinion, but these pumps ARE what they are cracked up to be. I don't understand the secrecy surrounding them at all though. Once I get some new IC boots on I'll get it on a Dynojet and setup a video camera and get all the pulls on a disc so I can post them.

Yea somewhere. I'll dig them up and scan them if I get a chance...

............................nevermind

another worthless piss poor thread in the dodge camp, and this isnt intended for the original poster.

Wow....I think someone is angry he isn't in on the Monster Pump $$$....

Wow....I think someone is angry he isn't in on the Monster Pump $$$....

What planet are you from?:hehe:

Just get tired or people dropping hints that they are somewhat "in" on the pump but wont divulge any information.

Its the "look at me" thing that gets me.:cheer:

From what i have gathered there are more than just this M**** guy building the monster pumps. And they are actually an very well known injection/turbo shop

ian i dont think dunbar will be at irp since its a dhra event and he is nadm ??????????????
so i dont think there will be a dyno at irp and mike posted the schedule and the only close event they are going to be at is scheids

ian i dont think dunbar will be at irp since its a dhra event and he is nadm ??????????????
so i dont think there will be a dyno at irp and mike posted the schedule and the only close event they are going to be at is scheids

youre right!:bang
whoops! I guess Ill dyno at Merchants Auto event this year then:rockwoot:

They have them????? LOL probly not. Going to give the other guy a talking to on monday.

Hey Ian I Posted Earlier Is There Going To Be Adyno At Irp And I Got A Reply From Dhra And They Said There Will Be A Dyno There I Dont Know What Kind Or Who's Im Trying To Get Them To Say But No Luck Yet
So Just An Fyi There Will Be A Dyno At Irp

I've gotten a name and a lil more info on these pumps by accident...and understand a lil more on how they work...but I still don't think I wanna gamble $2k on it.

PS-vp44's in general suck and I can't wait to have a mechanical pump!

I loved my redline on my 02 (4K RPM). But now with a 97 24 valve head and 5K springs. Got to love the sound of a Cummins at 5 grand!!! LOL

Apparently now II is the only maker of "TRUE" monster pumps...

industrial injection says they make the monster pump, they are super secret and they wouldnt tell me anything except they are the only ones that make the "real" monster pump, and to send it to them.

Back