Monster stage 2 .......sadness

King? I wouldn't go that far, but he does have a lot of credibility. I've had no dealings with you, but I have seen these thread drag on forever without any results. Tends to make me think that something is not right, call me skeptical.

farmboysdiesel said:
So Doug is king and nobody else's results are valid?? Video is done - all I need to do is work it up and it'll be on here today.

No but he has a good reputation, and has done some great things with these trucks, as well as Don M, and they usually do it, then talk about it instead of 3 months of talking and then it might happen.

dzlfarmboy said:
No but he has a good reputation, and has done some great things with these trucks, as well as Don M, and they usually do it, then talk about it instead of 3 months of talking and then it might happen.

LOL - yeah - i hear ya. If you only knew the half of it. It's here and can be seen in person. I'll even take you for a ride if you wanna. I would love to have more time to work on my truck however time doesn't allow when customers trucks take priority. Mid 11's are a thing of last year.

farmboysdiesel said:
LOL - yeah - i hear ya. If you only knew the half of it. It's here and can be seen in person. I'll even take you for a ride if you wanna. I would love to have more time to work on my truck however time doesn't allow when customers trucks take priority. Mid 11's are a thing of last year.

Me thinks I've heard this same thing before... hmmm.. where was it? It's right on the tip of my brain.

Oh that's right.... I remember now. :what:

Originally Posted by farmboysdiesel
You're in NC - ride down here and see it in person. I might even take you for a ride.

I'll be glad too. Call me 336/ 407-3481. Unless you're going to Bowling Green, then I'll wait to see and hear it there.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?p=107979#post107979

ahhh...i think farmboysdiesel and DIESEL POWER should team up...they would make a great R&D team with their butt dynos!

what happened to the video that was supposed to be posted Yesterday?

getblown5.9 said:
ahhh...i think farmboysdiesel and DIESEL POWER should team up...they would make a great R&D team with their butt dynos!

Glad to hear your professional opinion :bow: Ride down and we'll go for a ride. Just took a guy for a ride this morning who was also a skeptic - he's now a true believer.

I don't need to go for a ride, my butt dyno isn't going to make anyone else believe jacksh!t either.

Any possibility of some dyno numbers? We will prolly get them about as soon as we get a video.

farmboysdiesel said:
Glad to hear your professional opinion :bow: Ride down and we'll go for a ride. Just took a guy for a ride this morning who was also a skeptic - he's now a true believer.

Well bring that SOB up here and you can dyno it for free!!

dzlfarmboy said:
Well bring that SOB up here and you can dyno it for free!!

if someone can show some REAL results that tells me they are worth it and i get brave, i might have to buy a stage 2 when i sell some more stuff, and then schedule a day on your dyno to do some back to back same day, same truck, same dyno test, but of course ill have to get some real injectors first.

getblown5.9 said:
if someone can show some REAL results that tells me they are worth it and i get brave, i might have to buy a stage 2 when i sell some more stuff, and then schedule a day on your dyno to do some back to back same day, same truck, same dyno test, but of course ill have to get some real injectors first.

I'm tellin you it's worth it. Here's a video of me taking off - very very little pedal and no electronics just fuel and air. http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/002257c8-19f8-4925-8ee0-995a00c5a9dd.htm

So, Let me understand this. Back in May you said you had the pump on and it was all balls, remember? You wanted me to come down to go for a ride, gave you my number but never heard one word. Over a month later, you have the same or different pump which is still all balls, yet no video or dyno numbers. Just these people who have no names that were once skeptical and now are true believers...

Don't you see why people are leary of the claims you make? If I or anyone on this board had made the same claim, we would be called to the carpet to post dyno sheets, so it nothing personal. You are just bringing it on youself, because you've been around long enough to know that is the way it works. I don't know what the purpose is with your way of posting on these kinds of threads. Sales, exposure???

Now you see why I said what I said about Doug Smith.

Mike D said:
So, Let me understand this. Back in May you said you had the pump on and it was all balls, remember? You wanted me to come down to go for a ride, gave you my number but never heard one word. Over a month later, you have the same or different pump which is still all balls, yet no video or dyno numbers. Just these people who have no names that were once skeptical and now are true believers...

Don't you see why people are leary of the claims you make? If I or anyone on this board had made the same claim, we would be called to the carpet to post dyno sheets, so it nothing personal. You are just bringing it on youself, because you've been around long enough to know that is the way it works. I don't know what the purpose is with your way of posting on these kinds of threads. Sales, exposure???

Now you see why I said what I said about Doug Smith.

Whatever you say - do you know it takes time to break in a fresh engine before you beat the frickin piss out of it on the track or a dyno?? Retorques?? Getting everything tuned and dialed in not to mention the damn parts that have to be made. It's a little more than throwing it together it's done. The first pump puked because I was running stock lines and stock tubes and the F1 injectors I had weren't big enough to relieve the pump. I'm not claiming anything nor do I have ot prove a damn thing to anybody - that's personal. Check the link above - guess you were to busy thinking about Doug Smith to see the link. :hehe:

Thanks for the effort on the video, I didn't see your post until after I posted.

You're right, Farmboy. Who am I to question you, right? My use of Doug Smith's name was an example of someone whom I feel has credibility, in fact I can make you a list of other people I put in the same category as Doug. You on the other hand are a big question mark... You know how rumors are so I try to give people a fair shake. There's been some not so nice things said about you and your business tactics, that makes me question your credibility-that's personal.

I personally have nothing but admiration for guys who put their hard earned money into their trucks trying new ways to make more power.

Good luck in the future, Farmboy.

Mike D said:
You're right, Farmboy. Who am I to question you, right? My use of Doug Smith's name was an example of someone whom I feel has credibility, in fact I can make you a list of other people I put in the same category as Doug. You on the other hand are a big question mark... You know how rumors are so I try to give people a fair shake. There's been some not so nice things said about you and your business tactics, that makes me question your credibility-that's personal.

I personally have nothing but admiration for guys who put their hard earned money into their trucks trying new ways to make more power.

Good luck in the future, Farmboy.

Only people I've seen say anything dont' have the brain power to get out of a shower of rain. Offer is still open to go for a ride if you wanna make it down this way. :Cheer: