Monster stage 2 .......sadness

getblown5.9 said:
my truck does the same thing with these huge ass buddha injectors in it...it smokes!

I was barely touching the pedal. I'll have another video up soon. LOL

Wow that thing smokes like a freight train! You can tell you weren't hardly giving it pedel, you could here the RPMs and you just caught 2nd at the end.

I would still like to see real world results. Back to back dyno before and after. Maybe some other trucks doing something impressive with one.

Does anyone know if there will be one at the pull in Platte City, MO??

I couldn't get Dave Lange one quick enough or else he woudl have had one there. I'm interested in seeing who will show up there though.

getblown5.9 said:
my truck does the same thing with these huge ass buddha injectors in it...it smokes!
You do realize the same guy that you said could not perform with this pump at the last sled pull you were at, just cleaned house and won last weekends event with that blue 24V truck???? Louie being the guy???

lmills said:
You do realize the same guy that you said could not perform with this pump at the last sled pull you were at, just cleaned house and won last weekends event with that blue 24V truck???? Louie being the guy???

OK whats your point? I said before that something was wrong with it that particular night because it wasn't smoking at all and his pull was in the 280' range. The truck should have ran better than what I saw.

As soon as I sell some parts I am going to order a stage 2 pump and crossover tubes. I will dyno my HRVP44 and the new pump back to back same day on the same dyno, and if it doesn't impress me, then I'll get my ~$2500 back.

Last edited:
Top turbo had to go in for a lil re-do so it's gonna be a little while longer. Always something. :bang

Yea, Louie cleaned house. I think if he had a geo metro he would build that thing so it could clean house, the Martins are just insane.

GSM-01 said:
Yea, Louie cleaned house. I think if he had a geo metro he would build that thing so it could clean house, the Martins are just insane.

well if its running right nowadays then i cant wait to see it, he will prolly whoop up on me at the next pull, but oh well at least ill get to see him run it with it working the right way.

he did tell me its not fun to drive on the street with that pump tho...which scares me a bit. i still take mine out to play, not just pull.

and until i get another car, its my DD to and from work!

getblown5.9 said:
OK whats your point? I said before that something was wrong with it that particular night because it wasn't smoking at all and his pull was in the 280' range. The truck should have ran better than what I saw.

As soon as I sell some parts I am going to order a stage 2 pump and crossover tubes. I will dyno my HRVP44 and the new pump back to back same day on the same dyno, and if it doesn't impress me, then I'll get my ~$2500 back.
I don't have a point!!!! It was a question!

the pump is at Dave's Diesel and should be looked at early next week, not much else I can say at this point---I'm pretty sure that this pump will go on Adam's truck like originally planned and he will dyno it and we will have legit #'s, but when this will take place I can't say at this time---still need to get the pump back here, which will be another 2 weeks probably, and Adam will need to get to the dyno---unless of course he doesn't want it now and then I'll have a decision to make on whether to run it until my stage 3 shows up or just sell it and still wait---I'll keep ya'all posted-------chris

getblown5.9 said:
well if its running right nowadays then i cant wait to see it, he will prolly whoop up on me at the next pull, but oh well at least ill get to see him run it with it working the right way.

he did tell me its not fun to drive on the street with that pump tho...which scares me a bit. i still take mine out to play, not just pull.

and until i get another car, its my DD to and from work!

Louie needs RPMs and he still doesn't want to change it. If he gets more RPMs I really think it going to change alot. At Hagerstown he did well with all the other pro trucks, was right there in the hunt other than the fact there was a stock #6 line on it.

The 3s are not pretty on the street but then again, he get crazy with his stuff so its right in line. Him and Wes will do anything to get ahead. The fact Ladell beat Wes at Hagerstown didn't go over well. From what was said, Wes and Lamar were talking the second it came off the track to try and figure it out.

GSM-01 said:
Louie needs RPMs and he still doesn't want to change it. If he gets more RPMs I really think it going to change alot. At Hagerstown he did well with all the other pro trucks, was right there in the hunt other than the fact there was a stock #6 line on it.

The 3s are not pretty on the street but then again, he get crazy with his stuff so its right in line. Him and Wes will do anything to get ahead. The fact Ladell beat Wes at Hagerstown didn't go over well. From what was said, Wes and Lamar were talking the second it came off the track to try and figure it out.

I'd like to pull with those guys, but I don't have the money to hang with them in my daily driver :(

getblown5.9 said:
I'd like to pull with those guys, but I don't have the money to hang with them in my daily driver :(

Yea, Ladell and Lamar really take things to new extremes. Ladell's street truck is proof of that along with Louie's and Wes's pullers.

Ladell jumps on these new projects like no one business and his trannies, well, I don't put anyone else's trannies in my trucks. Even after I move to MO I will still only put his trannies in my trucks. Right now I'm trying to see how bad I can make mine, last one I took to him he about crapped from all the wear and the new truck's is even worse. I can barely make it up my hill to my house :hehe: so I know his jaw will drop with this one.

I like to break things, call it a passion... :badidea:

Getblown, were you the one that did the valve adjustment at Spring Fling on Kevin's red 24v truck?

I'd also like to know who will be in Platte City, MO on the 20th?

I've got a call in right now to see if they will even let me pull. Stupid rules :rules: No twins allowed. Why not just limit charger size and leave it open to twins???

Maybe someone could let me borrow a large single for a few days?:Cheer:

I don't know if any of the monster pumps will be there, I know Dave Lange is on my list but I couldn't get one to him yet. I wish I could be there but I won't be to MO until the 9th of Aug

Gus do you have your truck all straightened out yet? When do you plan on hitting the track?

Andy

Dazed&Confused said:
Gus do you have your truck all straightened out yet? When do you plan on hitting the track?

Andy

Coming soon - whenever I get my turbo back I'll be ready.