Monster stage 2 .......sadness

already had the hydro upgrade so no worries there, i have every thing to make a custom setup for the turbos so in that regards im good to go just need some oil lines a intake pip and down pipe and they will be going on, will be putting the redline back on there also. hopefully ill be ok if not i guess watermeth is next

With that monster pump you dont need that redline wanna trade back :)

I have a set of 7x25's in the truck right now--I haven't seen a mosquito in the last two months...................nor anything behind me.........and I don't understand why people who come up beside me don't roll their windows down to air out their vehicle, because they are all holding their noses or trying to wave away some smell that's inside their vehicle--people just ain't to smart out here------chris

with a 7x25 who needs angles or atomiztion LOL

Too much black smoke , but funny I heard Don likes that color ???

Last edited:
well i think ill make some cuztom injectors (runs out and cuts up some garden hose) muhahahaha

Forrest Nearing said:
minimal pedal w/ no electronics, and it smokes like that? what's the point? any way to tune some of that out?

His truck has a stage 3 competition pump on it. That is Gus's race truck so he needs as much fuel and air as he can get to run the quarter. These pumps are aimed more for the guys that want every ounce of power and dont mind the smoke. He also has a large set of twins that were not spooled yet.

Andy