Monster stage 2 .......sadness

with the truck turned down to half power the smoke is managable on the stage 2 at least.

put the redline on the pump today well see how she does :st: :st: (to dark for a vid as of today. but there is always tomorrow unless iget aressted....

Smith IS running a full on stage 3. Mike has said that for a little while now. He had it one 3 weeks before Indy and has had it on ever since. Heard he won the Platte City pull in MO a few weeks ago. 2K pay out prolly wasn't that bad.

LOL you got some wrong info there on that , Mike tomac won Platte and 2K

Another stage two is being run by Brian Randall - with DDP200's, larger cross overs and lines he has more top end power than the II HRVP he was running. I'm sure somebody saw him pull this past weekend.

Damn sure haven't seen a dyno sheet yet. Even 700 uncorrected on fuel would make these the baddest pumps on the block. I'd love to have one, but haven't seen any measured results yet, just :blahblah1:

Not wasting my time until it cools down a lil outside. You wanna see a dyno sheet - buy a pump and have at it and you'll be the first to see it. Problem solved.

farmboysdiesel said:
Not wasting my time until it cools down a lil outside. You wanna see a dyno sheet - buy a pump and have at it and you'll be the first to see it. Problem solved.

I guess all those guys that have them feel the same way? How about longevity? I'm tired of all of this "it is just better" and it makes "way more power" crap...

Please somebody post some results.... Plattitudes are gay.
How bout this Gus? get down the racetrack and shut us all up. All we see so far is that it makes smoke.

I'm so buried by work this summer I can't find time to pull my two boxes off and send them back in for repairs and updates, let alone dyno the HRVP and then swap out pumps---Adam's truck is torn apart due to head issues, so that's why I have no info---this really sucks as I was hoping to have info by now, but instead the new stage 2 pump sits in the box in the garage----and I'm still waiting for my stage 3 at this point also, but that's a problem out of everyone's hands except the builder, so there's not much I can do about that right now, but I wouldn't have time to mess with it anyway----chris

Big Bad Vp-44 Monster Pump What Will They Produce ????

farmboysdiesel said:
GUS, This weekend come up to Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, Maryland. You can drag race and dyno. We can probably scrape up enought $$ to pay for your dyno. Thanks Steve B.

Does Smith have the blue 2nd gen with the big Edge sticker on the side?

If so, I have a vid of both of his pulls in Platte City and can put them on youtube tonight.

csutton7 said:
so there's not much I can do about that right now, but I wouldn't have time to mess with it anyway----chris

I was more referring to gus, he has had his pump on for 3 forevers and we have no more info than "It smokes good, this blue puller does well with it, and it feels stronger, and just wait till I hit a dyno, I mean it's too hot to dyno....." LOL :poke:

Get to gettin Gus!!!!

timbeaux---yea I know, but I was letting everyone know my status---later....chris

GOT-Torque said:
Does Smith have the blue 2nd gen with the big Edge sticker on the side?

If so, I have a vid of both of his pulls in Platte City and can put them on youtube tonight.

Darren got 8th or 6th , he was on vacation when I called the shop few days ago and the guy didnt know for sure , Mike has vids of the top 5 on TDP

Nothing against Darren I'm all for him 100% and he can hold his on most of the time , you just cant win them all

I'm gettin to it - swear. It's to damn hot to run anything around here and everybody's stuff has to come before mine when it comes to making money. I've got several sets of injectors here to try in the process thanks to Dynomite Diesel Performance. When I go, I'll have some playing to do. Brian was very very pleased with the improvement over the HRVP - I'm working on getting him some bigger sticks to try.

OK, then I spoke with him at Platte City for while. I'll put the video up tonight anyways. Since this is a monster VP thread, why not have video of a stage III monster VP in action, right?