Monster stage 2 .......sadness

Sure lets see it , I'v done posted 2 vids of him winning before , and a dyno run of a stage 3 @ indy . So the kid says it was , his freind makes the pump and was there that weekend even spent time with a guy on hear who has a stage 3 LOL

Boys,
the p pump would be your benefit, IMHO.
Not that I'm biased because of my 12v.:bow:

Tim,
I love the new avatar,:hehe: somebody has much too much time at the office to play:thankyou2:

WAYNES WORLD

Good vid , still tho in the world of twin CP3s with laptops and Hi flow P pumps , his VP is pretty stout

I keep hearing "how great thesepumps are, more top end, Bad Ass, etc." but no dyno to support the power increase. I guesss I dont understand it, if I was selling/building these pumps and they worked I would be all over doing a side by side comparision to show the gains. I wouldn't let a little hot weather, lack of time, or anything else keep me from proving what the pumps are capable of.

These pumps may be the "cats meow" but I have my doubts. Normally if something works well there is dyno sheets to support the claims. But then again fuel magnets are supposed to increase HP and mileage.

sssshhhhhh! Don't get the word out on the fuel magnets, I'll lose my edge at the pulls:hehe:

GOT-Torque said:
sssshhhhhh! Don't get the word out on the fuel magnets, I'll lose my edge at the pulls:hehe:

I thought it was the headliner made into a fuel storage for gravity feed:hehe:

Or was it the new bumper made out of an fuel drum that flows back upon take off:what:

WAYNES WORLD

Well is there any new info on these pumps???? My SOvp44 is going south and i am considering buying one. But like alot of people have said where are the results. Send one my way and i will get you all the results you need. Dyno and racing and seld pulling. Not a problem i have plenty of time. Looks to me like someone needs to jump out and test these suckers.

The only news I hear is its great by the folks that seel them. No dyno sheets to prove it anything special. The pullers spoken about above may or may not have anything special..... The supension, gearing, tires, and motor all combine to make or break a puller. I have seen guys that weren't doing well detune the truck and pull farther.

Lets see some back to back dyno numbers between the So, HRVP, and monster VP. Same dyno, same day, same truck, its not that hard to do!

Well by the way of some of the videos posted with one, with no electronics on you might as well p pump a truck by how much they smoke.

Who is building these pumps. I called Daves diesel today and they would hardly talk about the monster pump. First thing i ask was i am calling about the monster pump they automatically put me on hold for 5mins. Then came back on and started saying they could not get the parts anymore. I dont know if i called the right place or not. I was just wanting to talk to the builder.

I kinda dont think it was a "deal" to begin with LOL

dzlfarmboy said:
Well by the way of some of the videos posted with one, with no electronics on you might as well p pump a truck by how much they smoke.

Well as we all know smoke is no indication of power..... The HRVP smokes more than a standard pump yet yeilds no additional more HP. As for the boxes and this pump, my bet is they don't make as much of a difference as the do on a standard pump so smoke rolls with no box same as with box on.

Who cares about smoke. We all know that u can make a 24valve smoke like a train. Just might run a little on the hot side. I just want to know what the heck is going on with this. Everyone was making such a big deal and know there is nothing being said about them. Whats going on.

I feel that a buncha people bought into the hype without doing any homework... This supposed super pump has been supposedly been on all kinds of trucks yet no dyno graps, or timeslips. I'm gonna say snake oil till I am actually proven wrong.

Now, where the hell are my fuel line magnets????

Can you say 'full of ****e'. Red ran Fri first pass was a 7.52 and I've got plenty of room to go with not tuning - 60ft was off a tenth. Front half was off but the back was killer strong. You'll never convince me that they're not worth it - wait til I spray this biach. *nx*