MONSTER vp44

ian does he have monster vp stickers? i want one for the eltrucko and taping the pump as far as i understand it dosent remove the warrenty

none yet, I was going to get some around for IRP but I've got some issues at the moment:bang

If it doesn't void the warranty when you tap that pump, that's a pretty good deal right there!

598.xx hp . Having issues with the TPS so i feel i can get more out of it. im running .093 lines and tubes.

598.xx hp . Having issues with the TPS so i feel i can get more out of it. im running .093 lines and tubes.

As much as i want to jump ship on the HRVP44 i still cant make myself do it. I just wish someone would jump out there and make 650hp to 750hp on a good setup. Other wise i am going to stay with my 590hp on a weak pump, low fuel pressure, and those worthless 11hole injectors from II LOL, and a sinlge 64/14. Oh yeah i almost for got a fuel cutting issue.:nail:

I am not doughting Mikes work at all but i just havent seen anything that makes me want to spend another $2000 on my truck and still be at the same hp level i am at with a HRVP.

As much as i want to jump ship on the HRVP44 i still cant make myself do it. I just wish someone would jump out there and make 650hp to 750hp on a good setup. Other wise i am going to stay with my 590hp on a weak pump, low fuel pressure, and those worthless 11hole injectors from II LOL, and a sinlge 64/14. Oh yeah i almost for got a fuel cutting issue.:nail:

I am not doughting Mikes work at all but i just havent seen anything that makes me want to spend another $2000 on my truck and still be at the same hp level i am at with a HRVP.

I agree. All I've seen is 600hp on fuel only. Not that impressed. Granted that was with a little charger but still. I've got high expectations for this pump and injector combo and I better start seeing 700hp on fuel only out of this thing before I'm gonna drop any money on it.

It seems there is a few trucks out there over 800hp. with mikes pump, but for some reason it does not get talked about on the internet.
Some people are just so secretive:lolly:

It seems there is a few trucks out there over 800hp. with mikes pump, but for some reason it does not get talked about on the internet.
Some people are just so secretive:lolly:

And until I see those dyno graphs I'm gonna keep quoting the 600hp I did in my above post. Seeing is believing. Especially with $2000+ riding on the line.

I know of only one dyno proven but it is not mine and the owner doesn't seem to care much about posting a graph on the internet.
Hope to see one at Merchant's spring fling.... heard a rumor that there will be a couple truck's there with monster pumps.

As one who spent the $2,000:doh: i want to see the 650-750hp range the most!

Your 499 with no electronics caught my eye but your with electronics (wasn't it like 620 or so?) didn't impress me.

Yeah my run with 499 no electronics impressed me but the redline let me down. I really would like to hear what other monster pump users are running? Is it my box, or is this all this pump will put out?

Kindof what i am thinking. But heck who knows when i am making almost 600hp with my set up i just cant make my self buy a $2000 inj pump