MONSTER vp44

You could always just give it a little *nx* and force it to cooperate!

Sounds like there's going to be high hopes floating around merchants this year. Merchants will probably be the proving grounds for the monster pump.

Can't wait!

It seems there is a few trucks out there over 800hp. with mikes pump, but for some reason it does not get talked about on the internet.
Some people are just so secretive:lolly:
It's been done. If anybody would like to see the graphs or video just let me know. Have several time slips to show the power going to the ground as well.

I told him to buy the ticket and the beer and I'd be for it. Can't believe he blew that head gasket. :doh: My first one was holding 80lbs and only 2 re-torques.

Your 499 with no electronics caught my eye but your with electronics (wasn't it like 620 or so?) didn't impress me.

FWIW-
I did 470 on a HRVP44 with no electronics, put a smarty in and did 496, then turned the TST on and did 571 with the wire tap. This was on my DDP injectors.

When I put dzlfarmboy's Mach 7's in:
No electronics- 479hp
smarty only- 505hp
Smarty and TST- 581hp

For what it's worth. I laid down 575 with a regular TST, a Dummy, single charger and Mach 6's. Went to Alabama and ran a 12.55 on fuel.

It's been done. If anybody would like to see the graphs or video just let me know. Have several time slips to show the power going to the ground as well.

I would like to see a graph and even a video if you would please. Thanks Gus

once i get this bottom charger in im hopeing to break into the 700 to 800 range, but need to work on getting the money, going to only build the wins once... :Cheer: and breaking 600 with only a 64 mm isnt bad at all considering that turbo is rated for 575 on there web site lol:doh:

jktcummins is at 590 on fuel only with a silver 62 or 64. Can't remember.

once i get this bottom charger in im hopeing to break into the 700 to 800 range, but need to work on getting the money, going to only build the wins once... :Cheer: and breaking 600 with only a 64 mm isnt bad at all considering that turbo is rated for 575 on there web site lol:doh:

Might want to look again.

Silver 64
We built the Silver 64 as a compromise between the Silver 62 and the Silver Bullet. The Silver 64 was designed to handle multiple fueling upgrades and is equipped with an extended tip 64mm compressor wheel. The Silver 64 comes with a polished compressor housing. The Silver 64 uses a 14 cm exhaust housing in which we modify the angle of the exhaust nozzle, maximize the wastegate ports, and enlarge the wastegate chamber for full wastegate travel. Like all PhatShaft turbochargers it is equipped with dual grooved high performance bearings and an adjustable boost elbow The Sliver 64 can support up to 700hp.

http://www.industrialinjection.com/id44.html

Threads like this one sure don't make me want to buy one. I was planning on making some major changes, but guess a monster pump will not be part of it. I will stick with a SO for now.

i dont have a silver 64..... sooooo mine is not rated for 700 hp i have a bd special.

i dont have a silver 64..... sooooo mine is not rated for 700 hp i have a bd special.

I had one of those before the silver 64 and i will tell you what the silver is 10 times better than the BD special eer thougth about being.

We will be dynoing a monster pumped 24V at the Merchant Auto event on June 14th in Michigan (Dunbars Dyno). This truck also has a 64mm charger on it.