Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

farmboysdiesel said:
Yes - timing is advanced internally.
so is there a need at all for a timing box? i forgot to ask you that on the phone gus. you probably could have dynoed even higher if you had a drag comp or a redline. every dyno setup i have heard of makes more hp with those combos rather than the TST , even though the TST is a nasty box. i wonder why if fuels so hard but doesent put up the numbers. well i guess i cant really say that since you just did 800hp with one lol

I've found thus far that a little timing doesn't hurt but it's a fine line. Mostly I run with just a fueling box or nothing at all.

wonder what it would have done with more RPMs from a redline. kinda fell off at 2900. still impressive.

Thanks man. I was hoping this would be an inspiratoin for the VP44 guys to let them know that we're still here and we can make some serious power. Going to do the 1/4 mile run on next weekend.

Whatever dyno it was on, awesome numbers, congrats. I hope this pump holds up, maybe there is some hope for the vp:Cheer: . Now*nx* and see what it will do, congrats again:rockwoot:

Congrats Gus. I know I started this whole mess 9 months ago but it seems like it is finally getting to where it needs to be. Gus, I'm glad I had a chance to meet ya at Indy over the summer because you really did push it this far and without ya, the pumps wouldn't be anything. :thankyou2: I hope things go just as well in the future for these pumps and you can go even further with the numbers.

Glad to see good # Gus, iam like you who cares how good it dynos,how fast will it go in the 1\4 mile,and is it streetable?

Lostnwalmart - love your signature, very funny

Farmboy - I'm happy to see a high number for the vp44

I like my Stage II but didn't want to say it early in fear of a personal attack

Well........................

Not to throw a monkey in the wrench, but...............................

A 7.3 Powerstroke with the exact setup (mini-me hybrids, oil system, and a Garrett 38R) that I have seen dynoed on a Dynojet 248 hundreds of times on at least 15 different trucks just did 533 on a Dynocom dyno.

attachment.php

The max that setup has ever dynoed uncorrected on a 248 is around 460:doh:

Things that make you go...............Hmmmmm:poke:

farmboysdiesel said:
Good for you Greg. I'm ready to race when you are..............

Thanks guys!!

I will be at Smokin in the Smokie's in April. We can race at the baby 1/8 mi track so you are comfortable:hehe: Then compare numbers on a real dyno the next day:kick:

If you are up for more after that thorough ass whippin':doh: , I should be at TS also:cheer: