Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Someone call Dave Dunbar and see when he can be there...seriously Lucas see if you and Olee can ride down? Is Olee still working on diesel trucks? I heard that he was closing up shop? hate it for him...

Yea, I guess he'll close up when you finally get diesel performance down and figure out what your doing! Yea, Lets call david ;)

I too believe a set of twin turbos needs software correction at sea level:umno:

Gus, did your handlers tell you to post that graph VS the one of 752?

Sorry Don - hate to disappoint you but there is no graph of 752 - never made 752. I continue to be amazed.

I bet DDP is having a field day right now knowing that they have injectors powering the highest HP fuel only VP truck in the nation. :rockwoot: :bow: :ft:

So, Im guessing that DDP is standing behind and supporting Gus? Maybe they dont really know Gus?

Ya'll are like two cute little school girls, Its just so funny :)
Sorry couldn't help it, I guess it shows that when a Real man dose something, he doesn't need to prove to anyone but himself, Little boys and immature adults must scrape and claw for every bit of pride and recognition possible... Crys when they don't get it, Just like high school kids ;) i don't really think anyone gives a crap about what you two do besides the 18 year olds that worship and follow you and your selfs, do your selves a favor, When someone says something don't get so bent out of shape and make your selfs look stupid!

Soup Nazi said:
So, Im guessing that DDP is standing behind and supporting Gus? Maybe they dont really know Gus?

Shall I tell them about gus... Maybe a Criminal Record is in order..... What about some of the "Other" Information........ hmmmmmmmm

mysterync said:
Shall I tell them about gus... Maybe a Criminal Record is in order..... What about some of the "Other" Information........ hmmmmmmmm

I wouldnt tell anyone what you know. Its not worth it. I dont think DDP or any other respectable company would stand behind Gus if they knew him.

Just let it go. The blankets will get pulled off soon enough

Soup Nazi said:
I wouldnt tell anyone what you know. Its not worth it. I dont think DDP or any other respectable company would stand behind Gus if they knew him.

Just let it go. The blankets will get pulled off soon enough

Straight from the horses mouth....Knowledge for which i have respect. :thankyou2: :bow:

hummmm same old story here. Again, GOOD JOB GUS!!!!! and your equipment suppliers! :D

its always the same few, the official injector of the diesel power challenge strikes again! :D rather than read 28-pages.... what are you running for electronics?

Such violence! Who cares what it dynoed lets she what it will do on the track.

edgerat said:
its always the same few, the official injector of the diesel power challenge strikes again! :D rather than read 28-pages.... what are you running for electronics?

Wow! I didn't know that a truck could make that much hp on an injector alone. Everything else must have been for looks.LOL