Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm still gonna call you crazy dude LOL

Keep me in check. Hell - I get called worse.

Mike - you still wanna go for a ride?? I don't think the truck is as fast as it used to be. :hehe:

Nice numbers, Gus. In all fairness to the naysayers, a lot of that could have been avoided had the dyno sheet came out about or so month ago.

By the way. I laid down 820/1587 on fuel only but I can't find the video or dyno sheet. I'm sure you of all people will take my word on that, right?:shake: :hehe:

Congrats again!

Next time I'm down in the Charlotte area I'll give you a buzz. I've ridden in John_P's 800HP monster, how bad could it be?? :)

Come on down - you'll feel the difference. I'll be in R'ham on Nov. 24th if you want to get some guys together over on DTR and let's do a little racing.

I have a better idea: Well 2 of them.

Get on a Dynojet so you can compare what others have with the same mods VS the Monster pump or hold a dyno event on any brand dyno you like with everyone on the same dyno.

That does 2 things: Shows the real world gains against other pumps VS the Monster and will help everyone to see the power it makes to help sales.

If this pump proves to be the next step in VP44 powered trucks I would love that!

One step at a time Don. It took him this long just to get on a dyno. That's a big step. We need to take baby steps with gus. His mind is fragile. LOL

Don you'd ***** and moan if you had a 12 incher - no matter what you're gonna always have something to say. I'll put it on a dynojet and it'll be the exact same - probably more. Then comes a little spray. Dynomite Diesel can sure make an injector.

hey gus, just wanted to say congrats again. i no we talked on the phone and thanks again for the number, i may have something a brewing, but anyhow, congrats again as that is the highest HP Vp fuel only truck i have ever heard of.

chrleb1 said:
So how long will the pump live?

That is the real question! I might get one when i fry the electronics in my p-pump. :hehe:

Congrats on the big number!

Last edited:
Gus, Congrats on a big number. Maybe 900 will be possible with some new sticks from DON M. Thanks Steve B.

Both companies can make some damn good power from their injectors. But they're definitely different. Just depends on what your cup-o-tee is...

lmills said:
So, why do you advertise them on your site?

LMFAO!!:hehe:

Honestly I hope the pump is the next step forward!

Someone called the shop Gus dynoed at and found out the real number was 752, not 807. The 807 was a software tweak for correction.