Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

Are you saying that you are becoming a believer of the magical pixy dust pump?

......................I'll need more than what I heard, but impressive nonetheless.

Tim- Thats not right teasing us like that. Now I gotta take back all the mean things I typed and said about "the professor" and not so fast 7.something 1/8 mile times.

Tim,

Hope you are correct.... I would love to see the VP guys come closer to the p-pump and CR guys!

807.8hp 1546ft/lbs Fuel Only. Finally got the graph emailed to me this morning.

Attachments

• 99cummins.jpg
    99cummins.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
holy shnikeys.:clap: thats 100hp higher than any other fuel only run i have heard of. i no Boydo did 699 on fuel only but wow, thats very impressive. is that your truck Gus or was it someone elses.

Thanks fellas. That was Ol Red puttin down those numbers. Yes on the twins - only thing better than one is two. I'll post a video of the run in a bit.

Thanks Gus for finally putting up some numbers. I would still consider buying a pump now, but they are still very expensive and if it went out on me I'd be out alot more than a normal VP dying.

GUs,

Very impressive! What brand and model dyno? In any event the pump is working great for you. Congrats.

Doug

I guess now that means we all have to start apologizing and kissing his ass now. LOL

Wow. I haven't heard that phrase since the 5th grade when walkman's were in style. Thanks for making me feel old. LOL

No ass kissing needed. I'm just glad that it did all I hoped it would do and now that you guys are able to see it. Maybe all the guys who tried to call me crazy and that it'll never happen should really pay attention next time I say something. :poke:

Thanks guys.

farmboysdiesel said:
. Maybe all the guys who tried to call me crazy and that it'll never happen should really pay attention next time I say something. :poke:

Thanks guys.

I'm still gonna call you crazy dude LOL

Back