Monster vp's, Any world record results yet??

farmboysdiesel said:
Hang on a sec Doug while I pull those dyno sheets out.....

Sorry, couldn't find them - guess it's my job to keep up with everything and worry about what everybody else is doing like most folks are doing. The 11.49 was done in NH at Northeast Performance Diesel's open house and dyno event. Dyno testing was done in OH. That's all I know.
That is funny right there Gus LOL

Points to Gus for making me spit water on the screen LOL

My truck wont spin hard enough to make 1.21 Jiggawatts LOL

i dont use the big bottles...i have 12 of the little 1lbs bottles hidden in my passenger seat

Dockboy said:
1.21 Jiggawatts!!!:aiwebs_016:

LOL :hehe:

great scott...the only source capable of producing that kind of electricity is a bolt of lightning!

getblown5.9 said:
i dont use the big bottles...i have 12 of the little 1lbs bottles hidden in my passenger seat

well thats what u have to do when u live your life a qurater mile at a time....:hehe:

getblown5.9 said:
great scott...the only source capable of producing that kind of electricity is a bolt of lightning!

"the only problem is you never know when or where it's going to strike!"..................

"We do now!!!"

:hehe:

SmokinStroke09 said:
well thats what u have to do when u live your life a qurater mile at a time....:hehe:

unfrotunately i cant make it that far...i live my life 300' at a time now...

Havin a little fun...

farmboysdiesel said:
MONSTER VP's ROCK THE FREEKIN CASBA! YOU ALL NEED THEM!

Gus, how much powa does it make?

farmboysdiesel said:
I'll never telllllll............

dontsayaword.gif

Any of yew! (But it's still a p-pump jumpin, casba rockin mutha fudga'.)

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

farmboysdiesel said:
you can make a full pull??

made 5 of them in more short career of 11 hooks to a sled...all of them were done without electronics tho, and i only use 1/4 throttle when hooked to the sled

getblown5.9 said:
all of them were done without electronics tho, and i only use 1/4 throttle when hooked to the sled

LOL TJ LOL

*Hmmmmmm..........Duallie is thinking long and hard about throwing his (LOL inserting promotional promo now LOL) Custom Industrial Injection Dragon Flow 13mm P-7100 pump- in the trash- for one of these mysteriously hyped,
Hockus pokeus, spin the twister wheel, VP-44 pumps.......

NOT!!!!!!!!!!:bang :bang :bang :bang

I'll attack every drag strip -I can -when I'm done- BET ON THAT THAR!:evil$.02

Rome wasn't built in a day- neither is my racer- when it's done it's done...

see ya soon....

getblown5.9 said:
made 5 of them in more short career of 11 hooks to a sled...all of them were done without electronics tho, and i only use 1/4 throttle when hooked to the sled

Try 1/8 pedal and see what happens.

farmboysdiesel said:
Try 1/8 pedal and see what happens.

did that on the way home from work...walked all over some guy in a corvette z06...he was so pissed, he flipped me off

LOL Gus LOL

Keep this up guys... LOL I'm laughing my ass off LOL