Most EVER?

Lenny

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Ok my question who has made the most RWHP EVER? Any era Cummins 5.9. No shift spikes,no nitrous spikes. Good clean power. Who when where and whos dyno?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, Redstroke was 1312, and I never saw the BBD dyno sheets, surprised he could light the charger.

The original Big Bad Dodge didnt make 1800hp. The best i can remember from talking to him when it was for sale it was making in the 800hp range

You won't find the real HP numbers posted or available to the public. There have been numbers well in excess of the numbers already posted but competition keeps them a secret.

You won't find the real HP numbers posted or available to the public. There have been numbers well in excess of the numbers already posted but competition keeps them a secret.

That is dumb. Competition is a poor excuse to keep dyno numbers a secret. Let the cat out of the bag people.

It happens in the gasser world also. I see both sides of the issue.

I see both sides too, and don't hold it against the guys that don't want to put their number out there.

So as far as I'm concerned Redstroke has it, because no one has released higher numbers.

Original BBD made 865rwhp wasn't even the highest number when it was laid down either.

The new BBDII never hit a dyno as stated above, those are engine dyno numbers.

BBD

Original BBD made 865rwhp wasn't even the highest number when it was laid down either.

The new BBDII never hit a dyno as stated above, those are engine dyno numbers.

BBD

i believe chris said the engine made north of 1800 at one time, broke the block, then they took a bit out of it to help it live. thats when it was still smokin and it was the mod truck to beat.

Im guessing judging by recent posts, Redstroke is looking to put some more distance on that record soon. *nx*

1312 was redstroke's actual number but with 600cc MORE of fuel i think he'll be way north of what anyone can even comprehend :p

this is adam aka inline6power, what was redsrokes actual number

Hmmm, Adam on Reb's computer? HP record question from Lenny? I'm wondering if someone is playing on the dyno right now? About to make a new record post......hmmmm!!
Sounds like some of the big hitters are gonna be playing soon!