Motorsport Diesel Dual vs Modded Single CP3s

5.9cummins06

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with Shanes crazy single CP3s or Dual kits, upgrading to 200HP sticks...

Shane does great work but anything over 150hp sticks is twin territory.

Forum member 94ttss sells a nice dual cp3 kit, complete minus the pump and return lines.
Dual stock cp3's will be more than enough for those injectors.

I run Shanes 10mm pump with my 200's and twins, EFI tuned and shows it will support more.

I run Shanes 10mm pump with my 200's and twins, EFI tuned and shows it will support more.

Sweet, seems like duals give more bang for buck tho, but I like the cleaner, sleeper look of a single

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I have the old stage 3. With 8x.015's there was no comparison. It leveled out around 750-800, the duals went up from there. Night and day difference. Haven't personally used the new stuff, but I wouldn't waste my time with a single unless there was a good reason for it.

The only time I would ever run a single pump is if I was class limited to a single.

Haven't personally used the new stuff, but I wouldn't waste my time with a single unless there was a good reason for it.

Really???...
You think a set of twin pumps can outrun one of Shane's Frankenpumps,I do not.
Then throw in the big single pump has less duty cycle than twin pumps which means less load on the motor and there will be no twins kits to keep up.

The ONLY issue I see with Shane's work is getting ahold of him.They don't answer the phones at all anymore and good luck getting answers VIA email.

Really???...
You think a set of twin pumps can outrun one of Shane's Frankenpumps,I do not.
Then throw in the big single pump has less duty cycle than twin pumps which means less load on the motor and there will be no twins kits to keep up.

The ONLY issue I see with Shane's work is getting ahold of him.They don't answer the phones at all anymore and good luck getting answers VIA email.

Well the Frankenpump is almost $4000 and can support huge numbers, BUT 2 stockers should handle 1200hp for less $$ than a Stroker of equal flow...

Well the Frankenpump is almost $4000 and can support huge numbers, BUT 2 stockers should handle 1200hp for less $$ than a Stroker of equal flow...

Amen! The frankenpump takes a custom mount and belt setup also. It will not fit in the factory location. The only way to run a single is if it is in the rules.

i looked into one of shanes 10.6 stroker pumps for the exergy 100% overs that are going in. i can never get ahold of the guy, he never has parts, and the waiting period is just too long. i would love to also get his dual kit but will be goin with ATS duals in the spring when the truck come outta hibernation. food for thought..

i looked into one of shanes 10.6 stroker pumps for the exergy 100% overs that are going in. i can never get ahold of the guy, he never has parts, and the waiting period is just too long. i would love to also get his dual kit but will be goin with ATS duals in the spring when the truck come outta hibernation. food for thought..

Ya I hear ya....I've been trying to get a hold of him for quite a while now. The ATS kits are supposed to be good too, but they want to get their money out of it... PPE is supposed to have a good kit as well

Ya I hear ya....I've been trying to get a hold of him for quite a while now. The ATS kits are supposed to be good too, but they want to get their money out of it... PPE is supposed to have a good kit as well

i would not go ppe based on what ive gathered. to many ppl not getting all the parts supposed to be in the kit, belts being to tight, brackets breaking and the feeds being kinda cheap.

I have a PPE kit. I think they've updated the bracket so it doesn't break. I bought mine used and it came with a II duel feed line. The bottom pump feeds the stock location and the top pump feeds where the rail pressure sensor goes. Then your rail sensor goes into the back of the top pump. It's not ideal but it works. And the belt is tight. But prolly 20k miles on it and hasn't broken yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2