Motorsport Diesel Dual vs Modded Single CP3s

If you don't have billet rods at the very least you're going to have problems with that much fuel and even that little amount of twin turbos. I learned the some what hard way with just bending VP rods. Save the hassle and money.

not saying billet rods arent good and all but there are lots of people running 800+hp with stock rods. hell Les from silver bullet is running stock rods and takes his truck to 4500rpm for pulling and runs low 11's in the quarter. thats plenty of power for this truck.

then why do you need an injector capable for 1200-ish whp if you're only going to make 800? Sounds silly to me.

the consensus on youtube and facebook is to do a turbo delete..

lol yes more turbo will be on when the truck comes out in the spring. s467.7 just for shiss and gigs and then plans for a fmw62 and a s480 with a race cover. id rather throttle back the injectors than have to crank them.

then why do you need an injector capable for 1200-ish whp if you're only going to make 800? Sounds silly to me.

nothing has/is set in stone on size. the minimum i will go with is 100% overs with the 143* spray. i would rather have the system not maxing itself out as i stated earlier. one thing i have learned is never buy for what you currently want, buy for what you might grow to.

There is a lot of people over 900 on stock rods. I agree as too I would rather run larger than needed injectors and tune them down. I may end up having to get a s480 to slide in though.

There is a lot of people over 900 on stock rods. I agree as too I would rather run larger than needed injectors and tune them down. I may end up having to get a s480 to slide in though.

:charger: you should doooo ittt!!!!!

I've got a box full of compression modifed units to disagree with the rod theory......*bdh*

I also have the 143 spray angles for the last 50 k miles.

I've got a box full of compression modifed units to disagree with the rod theory......*bdh*
Isn't your truck north of 1500hp? I never said way over 900hp, but there are people over 900 on stock rods without issues yet.

i bent vp rods at 900 and i wan't even fueling in OD due to the airdog being too small. kept the motor over 2000rpm on wot passes too!

Isn't your truck north of 1500hp? I never said way over 900hp, but there are people over 900 on stock rods without issues yet.

The hardcore 12v rods bent when I just crept into the 1k club.