Motorsport Diesel Dual vs Modded Single CP3s

That's about the only chance you'll have in getting him to respond. Pretty sure he could care less about the business anymore, just watching from afar.

There's a sign of hope, the website changed, he added some videos about his nozzles, he must be working on something new... also announced on the site that the Arson kit is no longer in production! :eek:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

wow. thats sad to hear. my arson kit held me truck over for a while till i got shanes pump.

x3 on texting shane, but then again, the last time i needed anything from him was a year ago.

i am more than happy with my big pump from shane, not running nearly as big sticks as some of you but i have room for plenty more, when i upgrade my top charger, ill get bigger nozzles and EFI will do the rest of the magic.

plenty of folks running 200's on a single. we all know pulse/duration is only as good as the tune itself for supporting mods.

He's been workin really hard on his new cr tools he has on his site. Very sad about the arson kits but he's had a huge order in with Bosch for like 10 months with no luck!

On a lighter note: I'm running his dual pump kit with a set of his Sac nozzles. They are the biggest nozzles Extrude Hone will make. His kit maintains rail pressure very well. Thats with some strong programming. Honestly though I havent maxed it out because it got too late in the year. I plan on hitting the dyno come spring.

He's been workin really hard on his new cr tools he has on his site. Very sad about the arson kits but he's had a huge order in with Bosch for like 10 months with no luck!

On a lighter note: I'm running his dual pump kit with a set of his Sac nozzles. They are the biggest nozzles Extrude Hone will make. His kit maintains rail pressure very well. Thats with some strong programming. Honestly though I havent maxed it out because it got too late in the year. I plan on hitting the dyno come spring.
How big is the biggest extrude hone would do?

You can go about 100% over on any unworked nozzle with EH process before they need to be EDM then cleaned up with EH.

Last edited:
124* they are stock angle vco. Shane didn't offer his sac nozzles when I got mine.

Is anyone here using the different spray angle in 06-07?

i have 3 buddies that run the exergy injectors in their 06's with the 143* spray angle. the tuner of these trucks says that they are cleaner, easier to tune, and can use less overall timing to make power. there is also a tuner that swore by some DDP 124* spray angle injectors and said he would never switch. that was a year ago. he is now switching to the 143* because he cannot stand the haze from the 124*'s$.02

i have 3 buddies that run the exergy injectors in their 06's with the 143* spray angle. the tuner of these trucks says that they are cleaner, easier to tune, and can use less overall timing to make power. there is also a tuner that swore by some DDP 124* spray angle injectors and said he would never switch. that was a year ago. he is now switching to the 143* because he cannot stand the haze from the 124*'s$.02

Hmm interesting, something to consider in the future

You're going to be getting more turbo right? 100 overs seem to be too big for my 66.

the consensus on youtube and facebook is to do a turbo delete..

lol yes more turbo will be on when the truck comes out in the spring. s467.7 just for shiss and gigs and then plans for a fmw62 and a s480 with a race cover. id rather throttle back the injectors than have to crank them.

the consensus on youtube and facebook is to do a turbo delete..

lol yes more turbo will be on when the truck comes out in the spring. s467.7 just for shiss and gigs and then plans for a fmw62 and a s480 with a race cover. id rather throttle back the injectors than have to crank them.

yeah, rebuild the motor before you window it.

and why do you say that..?

If you don't have billet rods at the very least you're going to have problems with that much fuel and even that little amount of twin turbos. I learned the some what hard way with just bending VP rods. Save the hassle and money.

How big is the biggest extrude hone would do?

150%ish, When shane flowed them he called me and said the amount of fuel these flowed was absolutley ridiculous....But thats exactly what I was looking for because I'm running a huge twin set-up.