My class Idea?

like my guys 5shifter and raw guys are sayin no need in another class unless its a "solution" to WS but to me the only true solution to the class is to just actually have the class and is it a pain to tech? maybe but kentucky seems to do an alright job of it so why not the rest of us? probably make some guys mad when you chuck them out of the WS class with an aurora 3000 but hey rules are rules and if they really want to play theyll figure out which class they want to run. Hopefully the 3.0 will be a class with trucks in it so 2.6 doesnt become your lower and top class because that would hurt the sport enough to where maybe a 2.5 class would be needed but only time will tell

Troyer put some hair on your chest before you run your mouth to me kid. I am not worried about what's going on your truck. Funny how your calling everyone paranoid as hell wondering who is going to be running a stand alone. I am out of 2.6 so have you fun keep. Failing keep taking your down to Kentucky to get ripped off.

I think you just got a raw deal Bob:pop:

Do you have any clue what your talking about?

Do you pull?

Do you have a truck?

I like how these people try to get online and bit$h and Moan about the rules and how much it costs to pull. Bottom line it isnt cheap, rather you have sponsor or not. But if you dont have a clue about the trucks, and how each reacts to pulls, dont try to make classes using the excuse to make it cheaper. Leave it to the guys that are actually putting trucks on the dirt.

Yes
Yes
Yes had more then you can imagine.

Here we go Ill pull 2.6 You can sponsor me some sticks and a turbo. Since your stuff is the bomb diggity. Ill take care of the tranny and the tuning. Since you have never had a "meltdown" :hehe:

Just curious to what truck you have? You say you have all this knowledge and then call out a shop thats known everywhere for their dominationg CR Pullers. There will never be a street class again, and as much as I hate to see that you just gotta deal with the facts. Some of your rules are kinda out in left field as well. Got any pictures or videos of you hooking?

Yes
Yes
Yes had more then you can imagine.

Here we go Ill pull 2.6 You can sponsor me some sticks and a turbo. Since your stuff is the bomb diggity. Ill take care of the tranny and the tuning. Since you have never had a "meltdown" :hehe:

- Are you sure?
- When and Where?
- Just how many?

Nah, dont think i'll sponsor you, As much as you know, you should be winning all the major pulls already. No i never had a meltdown. 3 years with a dominate truck myself, and pistons looked brand new. Quit running your mouth and put a truck on the track, then you can talk. :blahblah1:

As far as the class in between WS and 2.6, is very hard to do. The whole reason 2.8 was eliminated was due to that 2.6 and 2.8 was very similar in hp. It was hard to establish what truck was 2.6 or 2.8 just by watching it run down the track. WS and 2.6 should be a 250+hp difference. if you added another class, it would look like another 2.6 class. There would be people that spent big dollars to be dominate in this class as well, and there is no way to prevent that. happens in all motorsports. People wanna win and will spend thousands to win hundreds. The WS/2.6/3.0 is the best seperation and we have worked on the current rules for years, and i think they are pretty dang good now.

Why make a class between WS and 2.6? To close in HP. Let WS hang weight and have set up. Lets have a class lower than WS. No set up, no money class, and then those who cant afford to build a truck but want to pull can have a class. It will be a way to get new pullers hooked. Can call it the Kindergarten class.

Why make a class between WS and 2.6? To close in HP. Let WS hang weight and have set up. Lets have a class lower than WS. No set up, no money class, and then those who cant afford to build a truck but want to pull can have a class. It will be a way to get new pullers hooked. Can call it the Kindergarten class.

I like this idea, i even suggested to take it as far as to make it a county only, or surrounding county only class to keep one person from building just to pull in it.

So you say you never had a melt down and have the best tuning out there. Troyer is running your tuning correct. Funny how it's in the shop. So now all the Raw Diesel boys come in here stick up for their number one customer.

Wesley has some damn good trucks. I love watching them pull. If you are running with or out running them you have a good truck as well. If the money flows right thats who I'm contacting for a charger.

So you say you never had a melt down and have the best tuning out there. Troyer is running your tuning correct. Funny how it's in the shop. So now all the Raw Diesel boys come in here stick up for their number one customer.

Hey bud why dont you do us all a favor go back to truckpullinggames.com and finish up level 3! Ive never seen you pull and i know for a fact youve neevr seen a top 5. yeah your right my trucks in the shop i pushed it to the limit last year.. That was my call i got the money to fix it so it dont matter.. but no worries it will be an unmeltable motor now! :thankyou2:

I said my truck had no melt downs. They are all in the shop for upgrades. So what's your point?

Hey bud why dont you do us all a favor go back to truckpullinggames.com and finish up level 3! Ive never seen you pull and i know for a fact youve neevr seen a top 5. yeah your right my trucks in the shop i pushed it to the limit last year.. That was my call i got the money to fix it so it dont matter.. but no worries it will be an unmeltable motor now! :thankyou2:

Unmeltable?!?! That's a pretty tall order. Unlike ? That's believable but to say it can't happen. Wow.

Are you sure you were always a top 5 truck at KY pulls? Was that when Wes drove or you? Did you ever beat Tyrone if he didn't break? Taylor Stivers? Patrick's truck? Kenton? Ruby? I'm not saying you didn't, I just never seen it that I remember. I didn't make it to as many pulls as usual so maybe I missed all the goodens?!

That truck is modeled after yours it runs your tuning and its melted down. I do not like you your nothing but a rip off artist

Wrong that truck wasn't just like his..I pushed it to the limit..and yes I beat ruby and drivers..and we both know thrones truck was unbearable..and it should have been for a 2.8 truck.after we got mine linkedout it beat ruby and was always with in a couple feet of him.

Unmeltable?!?! That's a pretty tall order. Unlike ? That's believable but to say it can't happen. Wow.

Are you sure you were always a top 5 truck at KY pulls? Was that when Wes drove or you? Did you ever beat Tyrone if he didn't break? Taylor Stivers? Patrick's truck? Kenton? Ruby? I'm not saying you didn't, I just never seen it that I remember. I didn't make it to as many pulls as usual so maybe I missed all the goodens?!

mitch that was almost every weekend :hehe: we are going to pick up a D80 that he bought in a couple weeks, so maybe his carnage pile will be smaller this year *bdh*

Back