My class Idea?

That truck is modeled after yours it runs your tuning and its melted down. I do not like you your nothing but a rip off artist

LMAO!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

some one jealous? Its ok man.

Oh, and that truck isnt like mine, it has different parts.

Im out on this thread. Wishing ya the best of luck if you ever run your truck on the track.

god dam bob.. stfu, u have no idea what you are talking about you swing off alot of sacks buddie, I dont appreciate you coming to my house and knockin my **** either! You wish you had a truck that looked half as good as mine and ran 1/4 good as some of these other cr guys! I told you jared meltd his motor why get on here and use it as a excuse to bash wes and jared, I told you I didnt think he melted it at kentucky, I told jared the same thing truck ran to good in kentucky to have 3-4 melted pistons. I dont understand where you get your info for your standalone and efi statements... well actually I do but I have yet to see any results good come out of that shop! Build a truck that gets top ten in 2.6 next year and I will shake your hand. This isnt 2001 where your hx35 over ht3b truck would win, hell your setup wouldnt get top ten in workstock now days... you ave no idea what it takes to build and compete at this level. I want to know where you here **** about wesley ripping people offf, you told me that wes charged jared 7k 2 times for his trans where did you here this? This thread is the worst thread Ive ever posted in, I HAVE HAD SOME BAD ONES HERE LATELY TOO!

This **** is rediculous, you sit there and talk like you know efi parameters, who is beta testing one close to us?? nobody, u get your info from a standalon dealer of course they will tell you it cant do this or do that.. but it will do enough! I can promise you that...

Last edited:
Unmeltable?!?! That's a pretty tall order. Unlike ? That's believable but to say it can't happen. Wow.

Are you sure you were always a top 5 truck at KY pulls? Was that when Wes drove or you? Did you ever beat Tyrone if he didn't break? Taylor Stivers? Patrick's truck? Kenton? Ruby? I'm not saying you didn't, I just never seen it that I remember. I didn't make it to as many pulls as usual so maybe I missed all the goodens?!

Mitch Mitch Mitch.... You wanna sit here and call people out? What gives you the right to down anyone. I dont recall of any of the Lawrenceburg dmax's beating him to much this year. So you know you can lose alot of friends getting on here and bashing others. We are all trying to have fun and get along, but you saying this crap is not gonna cut it. All the guys you named are mainly guys who were originally 2.8 trucks who stepped down. As for the CR's, well the rpm's arent there yet! But I will assure you if we cant beat them this year, we all will be surprised! So id suggest you just chill out and watch what you say.:nail:

That truck is modeled after yours it runs your tuning and its melted down. I do not like you your nothing but a rip off artist

Ok listen up fool, for you to get on line and say someone is a rip off, well you better get your facts in line before you run your coc* sucker. Run your truck and not your mouth. Lets see you beat any of the RAW Diesel trucks!:umno:

god dam bob.. stfu, u have no idea what you are talking about you swing off alot of sacks buddie, I dont appreciate you coming to my house and knockin my **** either! You wish you had a truck that looked half as good as mine and ran 1/4 good as some of these other cr guys! I told you jared meltd his motor why get on here and use it as a excuse to bash wes and jared, I told you I didnt think he melted it at kentucky, I told jared the same thing truck ran to good in kentucky to have 3-4 melted pistons. I dont understand where you get your info for your standalone and efi statements... well actually I do but I have yet to see any results good come out of that shop! Build a truck that gets top ten in 2.6 next year and I will shake your hand. This isnt 2001 where your hx35 over ht3b truck would win, hell your setup wouldnt get top ten in workstock now days... you ave no idea what it takes to build and compete at this level. I want to know where you here **** about wesley ripping people offf, you told me that wes charged jared 7k 2 times for his trans where did you here this? This thread is the worst thread Ive ever posted in, I HAVE HAD SOME BAD ONES HERE LATELY TOO!

This **** is rediculous, you sit there and talk like you know efi parameters, who is beta testing one close to us?? nobody, u get your info from a standalon dealer of course they will tell you it cant do this or do that.. but it will do enough! I can promise you that...

tell us how you really feel

LOLLOLLOL Nice post Danny!

Bob = :owned: and :kick:

Mad me laugh anyway...... but then again, calling out Wes Wade isn't too bright for an armchair puller

Chris

Bob whered you get Raw diesel charged me 7 grand twice for my tranny? I havent discussed any of my prices with anyone.. I assure you Wes has treated me far better then any other diesel shop would be willing to. you cant bash on a top notch outfit with more wins then anyone i know. And my motor wasnt completely melted i had one bad piston and it wasnt even that bad..It had been somethin that took time to get it that way. it was not wesleys fault i ran the rail pressure i wanted to run it that truck and i knew what could happen.. I could care less that it did. i got the parts that need to be in it now and it wont happen again.. So quit singling us raw guys out.. Is ED paying you to talk crap? ENough said!

And if you really wanna get technical tell me someone whose pulled further tht 463 ft BOB.

Mitch Mitch Mitch.... You wanna sit here and call people out? What gives you the right to down anyone. I dont recall of any of the Lawrenceburg dmax's beating him to much this year. So you know you can lose alot of friends getting on here and bashing others. We are all trying to have fun and get along, but you saying this crap is not gonna cut it. All the guys you named are mainly guys who were originally 2.8 trucks who stepped down. As for the CR's, well the rpm's arent there yet! But I will assure you if we cant beat them this year, we all will be surprised! So id suggest you just chill out and watch what you say.:nail:

Go play with willoughby's ben. I didn't call anyone out. Re-read the post. What exactly is diff on a 2.8 truck from a 2.6 truck besides the charger? Quit blaming it on that.

Like I said, I didn't say he never beat those trucks, just that I didn't ever see it (unless they broke). And I didn't make it to a lot last year so maybe I really did miss the better hooks? IDK.

I have no idea if either Lawrenceburg truck beat him or not. Where'd that come from anyways? Nobody even mentioned them nor said they could or did beat him. So quit stirring ****. I wasn't.

And if you really wanna get technical tell me someone whose pulled further tht 463 ft BOB.

jared you shouldve worded that like this... bob have you pulled farther then 463ft... I wouldnt be calling out everybody in this thread...just saying...:poke:

Dude, you are a f#ckin jack A$$. why limit fuel on a common rail and let any p-pump go? All and a standalone isn't aloud but efi live is....what a fu#k tard Seriously you need :kick: in the balls a couple times cause you CLEARLY don't know sh!t!!!!!!! roll out of your rose bed and come to reality. I have always said in any class, Why regulate fuel when you are limiting air? If you have all the fuel in the world only certain mount of fuel is goig to burn plain and simple:cheer:

Bob whered you get Raw diesel charged me 7 grand twice for my tranny? I havent discussed any of my prices with anyone.. I assure you Wes has treated me far better then any other diesel shop would be willing to. you cant bash on a top notch outfit with more wins then anyone i know. And my motor wasnt completely melted i had one bad piston and it wasnt even that bad..It had been somethin that took time to get it that way. it was not wesleys fault i ran the rail pressure i wanted to run it that truck and i knew what could happen.. I could care less that it did. i got the parts that need to be in it now and it wont happen again.. So quit singling us raw guys out.. Is ED paying you to talk crap? ENough said!

Don't drag us into this please.

Go play with willoughby's ben. I didn't call anyone out. Re-read the post. What exactly is diff on a 2.8 truck from a 2.6 truck besides the charger? Quit blaming it on that.

Like I said, I didn't say he never beat those trucks, just that I didn't ever see it (unless they broke). And I didn't make it to a lot last year so maybe I really did miss the better hooks? IDK.

I have no idea if either Lawrenceburg truck beat him or not. Where'd that come from anyways? Nobody even mentioned them nor said they could or did beat him. So quit stirring ****. I wasn't.

If i wanted to pick on the willoughby's, you know I would. But as far as the charger separating them.... Maybe your right to an extent. But find me a CR that can crank in excess of 5k rpm's. Without efi live or a stand alone, just not gonna happen. Lots and lots of the dmax's have seen 5k either. So you take all the guys you mentioned and realize they are fully built top to bottom 12 valves which have been in the pulling scene for so many years. So unless the CR guys get a standalone, then it's not apples to apples.

Also, DO NOT EVER tell me what to do. If I get excited or mad and say things out of the way, well I'm man enough to admit it and I appoligize. So when the competition is close, and the 12 valves aren't always winning, well I'll be sure to stir the pot with a huge stick!!! Read up and I'm looking forward to another fun filled season with the RAW crew!

Last edited:
But as far as the charger separating them.... Maybe your right to an extent.

Hes not right to an extent, he IS right. There is no difference between an old 2.8 truck that has jumped down to 2.6 than a newly built 2.6 truck... i hate when i hear that excuse. Thats the main reason for dropping the 2.8 class.. turbo inducers were pretty much the only rule seperating them in most associations.

Hes not right to an extent, he IS right. There is no difference between an old 2.8 truck that has jumped down to 2.6 than a newly built 2.6 truck... i hate when i hear that excuse. Thats the main reason for dropping the 2.8 class.. turbo inducers were pretty much the only rule seperating them in most associations.

Not that much difference between the 2.6 or 2.8, yeah I built my truck for 2.8 and the RULES let me drop to the 2.6. The truck ran better in the 2.6 anyways, hopefully I can get the time and money this year to put the engine on the dyno stand and fine tune it, I hope there's more there this year then last for all the cry babies out there!!! My attitude toward pulling is 1st or last don't matter to me, I'm having fun out there with my SELF BUILT TRUCK!!! If all I got to do is put fuel in it and refill my air-to-water cooler every weekend and it loads itself on the trailer, I've always got 1st place in my book!!! Everybody keeps saying it's a money game, money don't mean s**t if you don't spend it in the right place.

Danny I was only messing with you about your truck. The whole making fun of your paint I was just playing around. If I really hated your truck that much I wouldn't offer to come over and help wrench. Since you won't answer your phone or your texts like I said you have a problem with me or what I said then you tell me you know where you can find me.

Back