My current project...finally

This is ridiculous nick, I'll be going past Fairmont this weekend, you want me to stop by and punch someone in da mouf?

Haha no thanks Randal

and what parts you receive on your engine...

Some things I can't see Jon. Cam, crank, pistons, etc... And that's where they would get me if they do something like that. And I personally can't tell if the DVD are comps or if the injectors are 5x16 without comparing to something else or an expert/professional opinion.

Last edited:
I'm gonna put this out here with no ok from Nick or knowing exactly what was said. However with no I'll regard to anyone, Haisley has seen this thread and has contacted Nick about it.

This is ridiculous nick, I'll be going past Fairmont this weekend, you want me to stop by and punch someone in da mouf?

Let us know how that works out for you there Randy. My guess is that it wont go as well as you expect. You can express your opinion (however stupid it may be) all you like, but you aren't gonna peacock around here threatening anyone. Especially a sponsor......

I have apologized to the haisley team for my quick assumptions. It was wrong of me to do so in this manner. There is no need for anyone to have ill feelings towards them. Chit happens. And a little bit of it was a miscommunication on both of our parts.

Either SDX, Chris, or Weston screwed me out of dvs or someone made a mistake somewhere. Things just havnt been going right at all.

Let us know how that works out for you there Randy. My guess is that it wont go as well as you expect. You can express your opinion (however stupid it may be) all you like, but you aren't gonna peacock around here threatening anyone. Especially a sponsor......

Wow, I really didn't think anyone would take what I said seriously, lighten up a little man. It was meant as a joke (hence "punch someone in DA MOUF" and not "punch someone in THE MOUTH" or "kick someones a$$") and I apologize to anyone who took it seriously.

Last edited:
Turbos at 96% done and a few other parts bolted on.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380742741276.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380742741276.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380742783648.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380742783648.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Out of curiosity, what did you do differently?

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Out of curiosity, what did you do differently?

Nothing. I took one out and sent a picture of it to him and he said they were the old 7mm (100cc) version. So I'm just gonna leave them be.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381464647428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381464647428.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Either SDX, Chris, or Weston screwed me out of dvs or someone made a mistake somewhere. Things just havnt been going right at all.

Just to be clear, no parts were purchased from me directly, however I did supply a set of governor springs at a cost out of pocket to myself when SDX failed to do so.

Just to be clear, no parts were purchased from me directly, however I did supply a set of governor springs at a cost out of pocket to myself when SDX failed to do so.

And for that I thank you again.

Got trans in, coolant bypass done, and moving a couple switches around in the cab.

Still need a driveshaft, diff fluid, a couple little things and figure out why I only have power steering in one direction and why there's fluid coming out of the output shaft.

On the plus side it did move under its own power today

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382558557944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382558557944.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382558575453.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382558575453.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382558605354.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382558605354.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0