My current project...finally

equzagag.jpg

Excuse the poor quality but this is what he was talking about.

I knew that was there, but havent ever messed with it. How exactly does it have to be calibrated? It not being there will allow for more throttle and possible rack sticking?

I knew that was there, but havent ever messed with it. How exactly does it have to be calibrated? It not being there will allow for more throttle and possible rack sticking?

It has to be calibrated so the rack doesn't travel to far and stick, I'm assuming.

F them... Leave the pump up to Seth. God that company is a crock.

You'd think after all this time, they could have fixed that little issue "on the house", eh?

Chit, Nick. I would ask for half off the cost. There's no excuse for this...

Wtf is wrong with all of these shops lately? Chitty quality, horrible customer service. You can't hardly get anything done anymore without jumping through some sort of hoop... I suddenly just realized why I like to stay home all the time and just save my money.

Problem with the pistons: to tall.

They didn't mention anything else about the pump when I talked to them. So I guess it was ok???

Still waiting on the rest of my stuff from Joe as well. And it looks like I've got to wait another week or so. I just started a new job and I can't take off during the week and of course they are going to be gone this weekend and possibly next weekend.

Problem with the pistons: to tall.

They didn't mention anything else about the pump when I talked to them. So I guess it was ok???

Still waiting on the rest of my stuff from Joe as well. And it looks like I've got to wait another week or so. I just started a new job and I can't take off during the week and of course they are going to be gone this weekend and possibly next weekend.

And they are doing what about the pistons? Why were they to tall?

The taking a picture of the computer screen worked LOL

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379643694920.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379643694920.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379643725250.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379643725250.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379643749748.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379643749748.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379643816497.jpg