My current project...finally

Wow that a big bill for that kinda work. I woukd make sure you get everything you wanted

Anyone know what would be a good rear diff fluid would be with the air locker?

Royal purple never hurt nobody... Lol
However I don't know if you have to watch out for anything on the air lockers.

Glad you finally got some good news, I would be so pizzed off I couldn't see straight.

You have the patience of a saint!

Well, yet another problem arises. I am going to explain everything in detail what has been going on.

So I called yesterday after work, wanting to ask, 1. see if they decided if I could come down this coming Saturday and pick the motor up and 2. see if they put in the 5ks in and a second turbo oil drain, since I didn't see it on the invoice. Patty's response was that she didn't know but will ask some one who does and call me back. So she calls me today at work and told me that they didn't do the 5ks or the oil drain, then puts on some guy to explain why they didn't put the 5ks in. He told me that I don't have enough fuel to support 5000rpm. He explained that the delivery valves were to small, says that they don't even look like 65cc dvs. I old him to leave them alone and he conned me into spending $250 more and getting their 5k kit because he said mine was a Columbus kit and don't idle worth a chit. Then he goes on this rant that I told Curt (when I talked to him 2 weeks ago) that I said my truck was starving for fuel, which I know I didn't, and proceeded to "b***h me out" for having no plate and apply lever in the pump. The whole time I talked to him, he talked down to me like I was a dumba$$ and that I knew absolutely nothing, then threw a fit cause he had to drain the oil, turn the motor over, take the oil pan off, and weld a fitting on the pan.

Something is very fishy here, either I got phucked out of comp dvs or they're lying to me, just to try and get more money out of me. That being said, I'm wondering if my injectors are the right size as well, and if Haisley's screwed something up deliberately so I would/will spend more money, or sabotage because I didn't use their parts, or if they even put all the stuff I brought in the motor. And on top off all that, I'm still waiting on turbo parts from Joe. Just one thing after another...

In all honesty, its people like this that make me want to get out of diesels.

Been following... it's time for bloodshed.

Holy cow dude.

Last edited:
My question is this... What is his reasoning for the afc foot and plate? Why does he care? What's his gripe?

Also I thought Columbus had one of the better 5k's?

Last edited:
Man this is sad. Sounds like I woukd have put my foot down a while ago!

My question is this... What is his reasoning for the afc foot and plate? Why does he care? What's his gripe?

Also I thought Columbus had one of the better 5k's?

He says it would run hotter than hell with a ton of smoke and a b!tch to tune. And I as well thought the same about the 5ks.

Man this is sad. Sounds like I would have put my foot down a while ago!

I know, I know, I guess I'm to nice of a guy.

Well I agree that a well tuned afc is better but the plate, I don't understand unless it came to a point where you just wanted to cut overall fuel down. I darn sure wouldn't let him talk to me like I'm retarded.

We took that foot out with the 64 and it drive great with your old setup but you just had to drive it with your foot as any normal person would know. With your new setup an afc would be best I feel but he acts like he's trying to get at something else.

He says it would run hot... Ok so to much fuel but yet he tell you the DV's are too small.

This is ridiculous nick, I'll be going past Fairmont this weekend, you want me to stop by and punch someone in da mouf?

Make sure you document your problems. What you requested and what parts you took them.