My current project...finally

Wow! I cant say anything just yet because its not done, but i just took my block, head, rods and crank shaft to diamond machining this last saturday and they said it would be done in 2 - 3 weeks. If they get it done in that time frame then Haisley seriously needs to rethink their business and get some priorities straight.

They have truck pulling and advertising to attend to.

Oh yeah very true! I forgot how important that stuff it compared to doing your job lol

3a6ejaqu.jpg
nutujapu.jpg

Middle of next week I was just promised. Said that they had a problem with the pistons and they lost a day on that. No clue what that could have been.

Middle of next week I was just promised. Said that they had a problem with the pistons and they lost a day on that. No clue what that could have been.

Write that down. If it's not ready for you next week you need to do what you should have done in the first place... raise hell. LOL

they lost A, as in one, day over pistons? What about the other 200-some-odd days late they are???? :eek:

Yeah I know, but to my understanding, and I'm not sticking up for them, they have had problems with their "big money" motors and I guess those went in front of mine.

I know this is a leap... But I know Nick personally. This thread and talking to him directly, has made my decision to never do business with Haisley at all.

So now on my list is BD & Haisley.
Bd actually "lost" money this week already because of me.

I personally don't give a flying fark who or what seems to be "more" important than your build. I'm sorry but a customer is a customer... I don't care if they spend 5 dollars or 50,000 dollars.

Last edited:
I know this is a leap... But I know Nick personally. This thread and talking to him directly, has made my decision to never do business with Haisley at all.

So now on my list is BD & Haisley.
Bd actually "lost" money this week already because of me.

I personally don't give a flying fark who or what seems to be "more" important than your build. I'm sorry but a customer is a customer... I don't care if they spend 5 dollars or 50,000 dollars.

Funny thing is, it's not like he's only spending a few hundred bucks. We're talking thousands here, so why is this getting pushed aside? Because he's not a big name. Plain and simple.

Funny thing is, it's not like he's only spending a few hundred bucks. We're talking thousands here, so why is this getting pushed aside? Because he's not a big name. Plain and simple.

This guy gets it...

I get it to and you know if I call them out on it, they're just gonna give some bullchit excuse.

But then, at least you'll get your point across... and maybe, just maybe something will come of it. Never know unless you try.

Yeah, we want information on this vast nothingness that is your build. LOL could have sworn you told me you were coming to pick up your motor from Haisley this weekend...

Curt called me Tuesday and said that my pump was somehow missing the "full throttle stop screw." He said it was an important item and might damage the pump and would cost upwards of 600 bucks to fix. I told him it ran great when I parked it and said he will talk to his pump guy and see if it was necessary to break down the pump, calibrate it, etc...and to a huge surprise, no return phone call.

Back